channels not coming in

hi everyone are we having problems a lot of my channels dont come in and if they do they dont stay on very long.

xfinity 800mbps
    mag 322

turn off your box, reboot modem and router then turn back on your box and see if that helps.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    turn off your box, reboot modem and router then turn back on your box and see if that helps.
    i have been doing that all day long and does not seem to help

TV Addicted
    Same problem here also for the last few days now !! Many others also not just me

Good all day until 4pm west coast time
    Channels black out for 4 mins then run for 5 mins

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by mootz View Post
    hi everyone are we having problems a lot of my channels dont come in and if they do they dont stay on very long.

xfinity 800mbps
    mag 322
    I don't really believe there has been a day in which all channels were up, especially the Disney channel which is reported as no longer available. I think the same could apply to several other channels which have been down for so long, I can't recall when they were up. Channel 622 along with some of the Skyview channels of which one is in German. Don't even get me started on the Chinese CCTV channels which are more down than up and often looped like and endless recording that just continues to without end. The Toronto channel is one of the latest and newer channels which is a bit of a mystery as to why they even bothered to list it. Seems they have more luck keeping the Spanish channels up and running which may warrant taking up Spanish as a second language. I suspect server issues will never end although some channels like the RT channels never seems to have a problem but then I don't think these channels are using the same servers. Anyone missing the freezing, buffering or entire groups of channels may want to stock up on patience.