I would like to draw some attention to the fact that "some" apps, installed on some android boxes may be causing all kinds of issues from freezing to connection drops. I had so many weird issues going on from some apps installing software in memory and whenever I uninstalled apps that I installed from various sources, the problems stopped. I was stunned as to how severe the changes were when I uninstalled all the apps except the ones I had to keep. There is no way of telling if this happens to all android boxes but uninstalling your apps, keeping only the ones you have to use to check what changes there might be might help clarify as to where the problems are or what app might be causing issues. Keep in mind, you can always reinstall apps to see if the changes happen or not. Watch any app that has video content as they will most likely be the ones causing some of the issues that I had. No harm uninstalling apps to find out for yourself as the apps can always be reinstalled. Hope this helps some members find the source of these kind of issues.