get active

Freezing & other issues

I would like to draw some attention to the fact that "some" apps, installed on some android boxes may be causing all kinds of issues from freezing to connection drops. I had so many weird issues going on from some apps installing software in memory and whenever I uninstalled apps that I installed from various sources, the problems stopped. I was stunned as to how severe the changes were when I uninstalled all the apps except the ones I had to keep. There is no way of telling if this happens to all android boxes but uninstalling your apps, keeping only the ones you have to use to check what changes there might be might help clarify as to where the problems are or what app might be causing issues. Keep in mind, you can always reinstall apps to see if the changes happen or not. Watch any app that has video content as they will most likely be the ones causing some of the issues that I had. No harm uninstalling apps to find out for yourself as the apps can always be reinstalled. Hope this helps some members find the source of these kind of issues.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Also turn Off "Auto-Update" of Apps and Update as You use them...?!?
    WWJD...!!!

get active
    The very latest STB Emulator Pro app has just been updated today ...March 15/21 ........make sure its been updated before turning off auto updates.

TV Addicted
    I can’t see that !!
    No way that causing freezing and blackouts on your iptv server connection!!
    Unless you have a poor internet connection and not enough bandwidth to run your iptv app with others running in the back ground..

get active
    Well, its taken a bit of time to figure things out so I'll start off with channels 1300, 1301, 1302, 1305, 1318, 1353, 1375 and 1376 which are designated as being HBO, Showtime, Starz , Cine Canal and TNT which are all Latino HD channels but the audio is in English ? I also noticed channel 350 was blacked out or down but none of the above HD channels had freezing issues. For those that may not know, poor internet connections would not provide these channels without issues which brings us back to the servers which are HD servers. Now, I did notice one of the English HBO servers in the 300 channels was also designated as being an HD channel but oddly enough, the audio was in Latino ? No freezing, no issues aside from the fact that once apon at time there were English HD channels but they've disappeared ? The rest, I'll leave for the speculators and the powers that be.