Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Verifacation Regulations changed

I had in the past mentioned that some exchanges allow a wallet to be created and used with small transactions without the full verification process.
    In other words, it did not need a picture ID or Government issued ID to create or use an online Wallet with an attached debit or credit card and an Exchange website, as long as the transactions were below a certain amount.

At this time....
    You can still create a Wallet without the 'full' ID verification , but you can not attach a debit or CC card to the Wallet, without that full verification.

I guess this started last year and was made a condition by the new year by the new US government and snuck in under a Covid Bill
    I missed this because I already had a Wallet setup since before last year, with my Debit card access.
    I did not need nor do I now need that full verification for small transactions (the government issued ID and the Picture ID).
    But apparently now you do with new Wallets.

I had been attempting to create a Wallet for my friend .
    I was able to create the Wallet but could not attach a debit card without getting error after error.
    I checked into this deeper and found first that there were notices of this as far back as december 2020.
    The Exchange I used back then which did not need the full verification, now does.

This all really relates to the ability that the government has in tracking all cryptocurrency transactions.
    The 'selfie' picture and the government issued ID does not add to the security of your Wallet or your cryptocurrency.

And there were a couple members that mentioned some of this as far back as awhile ago. I think Deadwood and perhaps Tha Joker were a couple.

So anyway, this thread is my apology if I lead anyone astray with creating a Wallet and its demands.

There are plenty of reports to read on these regulations and can be found online easy enough.

my apologies again for the incorrect info about these verification and thnx guys and gals
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-15-2021 at 06:03 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Canada 's regulation are ever evolving towards full control of crypto-currency.

Dear Customer,

Starting on April 4, Coinbase will introduce some changes required by Canadian regulations. Specifically, when you send crypto to another financial entity or money services business (such as another cryptocurrency exchange), and the transaction is 1000 CAD or more, we are legally required to ask you for information about the recipient of that transaction – their name and address.

end c/p
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

that kind of sucks
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

anyone try these ways ?

Code:
    https://sosyos.com/how-to-bypass-coinbase-id-verification/
    Code:
    https://crax.tube/watch/how-to-bypass-coinbase-identity-verification-selfie-method_q16B8znX5xKCsto.html
    hope these exploits still work
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

wont use coinbase at all its getting harder and harder to buy 2,000 dollars of meds now a days usa sucks for that

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    crazed, for some reason I can't reply to or send You PM's...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    crazed, for some reason I can't reply to or send You PM's...!!!
    ohh, that is strange .
    My inbox is working.
    I just received a message from another member this morning.

So it seems that you did get my PM from recently ?
    yea, I was waiting for your reply.

Maybe try sending me a new message and not a reply.
    Click on my name for new message option.
    - Frank Zappa

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Every day it seems as if there are more restrictions on how much, where, and what we can use our money for. Crypto was a great thing, but as with everything, Regulation messes it up. Probably be better off doing everything in Hong Kong. HEHEHEH.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Ok, that One I see as Sent...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Ok, that One I see as Sent...!!!
    check your PMs again.
    I sent you a recent message with some direction to contact me.
    Let me know if you received it

Hello 12icer
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast