Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Junoir Member
    I was able to set this up and it seems pretty good. Does timeshift exist? I can't seem to rewind what I am currently viewing.

Junoir Member
    I've setup as per the instructions and the channels are working great. However, even after Kodi appears to show that it is populating the guide nothing shows up in the guide view. Does it take Kodi awhile to populate the guide after initial setup?

I am running this on an Nvidia Shield TV device if that might make any difference.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by shikage View Post
    I've setup as per the instructions and the channels are working great. However, even after Kodi appears to show that it is populating the guide nothing shows up in the guide view. Does it take Kodi awhile to populate the guide after initial setup?

I am running this on an Nvidia Shield TV device if that might make any difference.
    It isn't instantaneous, particularly with android, and the remote connection. You can test the connection with the guide data by putting the url into a browser.

normally loads here within seconds(10-30) on my android devices... and thats with the full epg... may vary depending on the device

Junoir Member
    Turns out, it was a typo in the URL.

thanks for reporting back! glad its working

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    Prerequisite : Install KOdi 15 Beta 2 or newer from kodi.tv - Everything you need is included with the Stock version of Kodi

1. Go to settings > Add-ons > My Add-ons > PVR Clients > Stalker Client> Configure > Portal 1 , then set your MAC Address to the MAC you linked to your Donation... If you have not linked one yet, make one up in the format of 00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX (XX = RANDOM hex characters 0-9 A-F - be creative here, you want to be unique)
    2. Set server to 1.iptvprivateserver.tv
    3. scroll down and set XMLTV preference to to XMLTV Preferred and Remote URL to http:// is.gd/NFPSF (full) or http:// is.gd/NFPSE (English mostly) [if you are in a area that does not observe daylite savings use NFPSED or NFPSFD or your guide will be off by an hour.]
    4. Go to settings > Addons > My Addons > PVR > Hit menu button on Stalker plugin and enable.
    5. Go to settings > TV and enable the PVR
    6. Restart Kodi.

***NOTE***: If you ever make changes in the stalker plugin, go into settings >TV and choose "Clear Data" and restart Kodi as soon as it's done (before it starts reloading channels)

i might be missing a line here .. but here can we register the MAC address and donate ??

Junoir Member
    I can't get the guide to display the correct time on my Fire TV or Fire TV Stick but, oddly, it displays the correct time on my phone. I don't know if it makes a difference but the phone didn't have any previous PVR add-ons enabled, whereas both Fire TVs had the Simple PVR add-on enabled.

The time is off by an hour, even when I account for daylight savings time. I have the timezone set to America/Chicago and changed it to America/Denver but that had no affect. Anyone know how to can get the proper time for the guide on the Fire TV & Fire TV Stick? Great guide by the way.

after you change the proper guide URL you must purge your kodi database in settings > TV > Clear Database, then restart kodi before it finishes loading the channels again.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    after you change the proper guide URL you must purge your kodi database in settings > TV > Clear Database, then restart kodi before it finishes loading the channels again.
    I tried doing that earlier with no luck. Are there other settings that can affect the time? Or do I need to delete other Kodi databases?

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast