Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Electromagnetic Wrangler Extraordinaire
    dara, I got a problem working with CS918, I have IPTV stalker 1.2.0 installed and it works. I am trying to get PVR stalker so following the directions I got to my add-ons to PVR client its the only one on. I got stalker client 0.8.3-go to configure like in picture 1 Active portal I can't change it or do anything with it. In portal 1 put in mac address and server address just like the picture but when
    but when I hit ok it goes back to configure. I think I am missing one step here I am trying to get rocket
    n

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by djmcshain View Post
    dara, I got a problem working with CS918, I have IPTV stalker 1.2.0 installed and it works. I am trying to get PVR stalker so following the directions I got to my add-ons to PVR client its the only one on. I got stalker client 0.8.3-go to configure like in picture 1 Active portal I can't change it or do anything with it. In portal 1 put in mac address and server address just like the picture but when
    but when I hit ok it goes back to configure. I think I am missing one step here I am trying to get rocket
    n
    The problem is that you have one addon, IPTV Stalker (1.2.0) sending a fake serial number, while the PVR Stalker client is not, so you'll have an authentication error with the Stalker Client. See the modified IPTV Stalker 9.0.19 instructions on how to clear the sent serial number... essentially you need a new MAC and not send the serial number if you want to run IPTV Stalker or PVR Stalker in the future.

Junoir Member
    Hi, it's my first day at this. I paid the donation and followed this guide. I have the IPTV guide but something is weird - it starts at channel 78 (ITV) and goes up to channel 1079 (PTC Chakde).

What about channels 1 to 77?

Junoir Member
    even though i have a iks rocket for my dish when i try the thing to link my donation to get a mac adress it keeps comming back not valid my iks rock is working on my dish i assume the link the rocket thing assigns a mac addres specific to my user number so it can identify me

Quote Originally Posted by Kotek Besar View Post
    Hi, it's my first day at this. I paid the donation and followed this guide. I have the IPTV guide but something is weird - it starts at channel 78 (ITV) and goes up to channel 1079 (PTC Chakde).

What about channels 1 to 77?
    On the guide screen or channel list screen bring up the left hand sidebar menu & make sure that under View Options that you have chosen All Channels.

Hey guys..
    Have the stalker client on isengard working just fine except for the time on the epg...how do I get it to Eastern time???

And also missing channels 1-80 and have options set to all channels..
    Thx!

********** seems to fix it all.. Yay!!
    Hope it holds up!

Junoir Member
    Untitled.jpgUntitled.jpg

hi i fallowed this all the way i keep getting this error

Hi friends:

Two days ago I recompiled everything for my Linux/Fedora-22 environment (kodi, pulse-eight, kodi-platform and stalker-pvr). I do this every several months to keep up with kodi (and friends) updates. So I'm now running Kodi v16 Alpla-4 Git and Stalker-PVR Client v0.9.7.

Kodi itself works but, sadly, the Stalker-PVR client (which worked flawlessly for months with my RocketTV donation before my recent recompile), now times out immediately upon starting Kodi (or when disabling/enabling TV feature) :: Failed to connect to server.

The previous Stalker-PVR version was v0.8.3 (and Kodi was v16 Alpha-1). That stack all worked.

The connection timeout is currently set to 30 seconds.

The URLs that I'm using, include trailing slashes ("/"), are:
    I just checked my donation MAC (performed a lookup), and it is still valid. And, again, this was working solidly on my previous kodi stack (before the rebuild).

Two questions:
    1. I haven't updated Stalker-PVR "./settings.xml" file (which I usually manually edit with vi(1), as that is more reliable). I don't think I need to change it at all. But, has the format of this file changed in any way between Stalker-PVR v0.8.3 and v0.9.7? I don't think it has, but just checking in case that may be my issue.
    2. What could be my Failed to connect to server instant timeout issue?

Thank you in advance friends!
    DEV.NULL

Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast