Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by devnull1970 View Post
    Hi friends:

Two days ago I recompiled everything for my Linux/Fedora-22 environment (kodi, pulse-eight, kodi-platform and stalker-pvr). I do this every several months to keep up with kodi (and friends) updates. So I'm now running Kodi v16 Alpla-4 Git and Stalker-PVR Client v0.9.7.

Kodi itself works but, sadly, the Stalker-PVR client (which worked flawlessly for months with my RocketTV donation before my recent recompile), now times out immediately upon starting Kodi (or when disabling/enabling TV feature) :: Failed to connect to server.

The previous Stalker-PVR version was v0.8.3 (and Kodi was v16 Alpha-1). That stack all worked.

The connection timeout is currently set to 30 seconds.

The URLs that I'm using, include trailing slashes ("/"), are:
    I just checked my donation MAC (performed a lookup), and it is still valid. And, again, this was working solidly on my previous kodi stack (before the rebuild).

Two questions:
    1. I haven't updated Stalker-PVR "./settings.xml" file (which I usually manually edit with vi(1), as that is more reliable). I don't think I need to change it at all. But, has the format of this file changed in any way between Stalker-PVR v0.8.3 and v0.9.7? I don't think it has, but just checking in case that may be my issue.
    2. What could be my Failed to connect to server instant timeout issue?

Thank you in advance friends!
    I just updated my rasp. pi 2 on Kodi 16 Alpha and it has stalker 0.9.7 I think in it the address for rocket server that I used and worked is

Code:
    http://portal.iptvrocket.tv/stalker_portal/c/
    I didn't enter EPG as it seems it pulls it from server.

Quote Originally Posted by Puska View Post
    I just updated my rasp. pi 2 on Kodi 16 Alpha and it has stalker 0.9.7 I think in it the address for rocket server that I used and worked is

Code:
    http://portal.iptvrocket.tv/stalker_portal/c/
    I didn't enter EPG as it seems it pulls it from server.
    Ah hah! Finally. That seemed to work. Thank you @puska.

And just to cross-reference this issue with my other post (which you actually provided input to), this answer solves that problem, too:
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...ll=1#post77325
    DEV.NULL

No problem I'm glad you're up and running

Thanks a million. Was trying to figure this out from last 5 days. My stalker version is 0.8.3 and it worked for me as well

Is it possible to change the channel order in the Live tv EPG using Stalker client? I understand that this setting is probably controlled by Kodi EPG/Live TV setting more than the plugin.

Right now, I see that the "Sort by" field only has 2 options - Name or Number. Anyone knows how to do custom sort?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cmndodhruv View Post
    Is it possible to change the channel order in the Live tv EPG using Stalker client? I understand that this setting is probably controlled by Kodi EPG/Live TV setting more than the plugin.

Right now, I see that the "Sort by" field only has 2 options - Name or Number. Anyone knows how to do custom sort?

Thanks
    Figured it out. I am using Aeon MQ 5 skin that does not have the option to disable the channel order from backend. Switched to confluence, disabled the option and switched it back to Aeon MQ 5

Banned
    this might be the dumbest question you have had all week .
    i have a paid m3u list that i added to simple tv but have given up trying to find an EPG url that would work , so i am here installing stalker etc as in OP , am not wanting to pay donation , i dont need "working" stalker channels , jut wanted to install the guide and then add my links , via favourites like people do in ivue ?
    but when disabling and re-enabling live tv , i get " nfpsf authorisation failed " , so do i have to pay $80 , or slink back to ivue with my tail between my legs ? i dont like ivue user interface.
    Last edited by louise reid; 11-03-2015 at 06:32 PM.

I would suggest you ask the place you paid for help we only talk about NFPS/ROCKET here
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

Banned
    that answers my question then , it costs $80 to set up a working server in pvr simple tv , ok tx for that.

Fire From Within

You do have a monthly option with IPTV66 as well.

Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast