Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Freeze How to set up pvr.stalker.NFPS and have a Full EPG

----------------------------------------------------------------Pre Requisites ----------------------------------------------------------------
    This plugin is For Kodi 15.x and Kodi 16.x only, Simply install any version of Kodi 15 or 16, then install this OFFICIAL version of pvr.stalker for NFPS.
    Get the latest version of Stalker Client NFPS here

You must have a valid donation to use this guide.. Go get one HERE
    If you have not linked a MAC to your donation yet, go HERE- do not post this MAC on forums, treat it like a login/password. ---
    ---------------------------------HOW TO set up pvr.stalker for NFPS ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Go to settings > Addons > My Addons > PVR > Stalker Client NFPS and set your MAC to the last 3 pairs MAC you linked to your Donation...
    2. Choose the NFPS server for your server.
    3. Enter Your Donation number
    4.Choose Whether you only want a 24 hr or 72 hr guide. Use a 24 hr guide for a low memory device.
    5. Go to settings > Addons > My Addons > PVR > Hit menu button on Stalker plugin NFPS and enable.
    6. Go to settings > TV and enable
    7. Restart Kodi.

If you get constant buffering install this Buffering fix: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?8...-Buffering-fix

***NOTE***: If you ever make changes in the stalker plugin.. or the channel lineup changes. go into settings >TV and choose "Clear Data" and restart Kodi as soon as its done (before it starts reloading channels)
    *NOTE 2* . make sure this is the only PVR client enabled or you may have issues connecting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALTERNATE EPG LINKS CAN BE FOUND HERE -> http://**********
    Last edited by dara; 01-31-2016 at 11:35 PM.

TV Addicted
    doesn't the server have to have the hxxp:// or will it still work with just=1.iptvprivateserver.tv

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by 1iwilly View Post
    doesn't the server have to have the hxxp:// or will it still work with just=1.iptvprivateserver.tv
    The protocol type isn't required. See the picture.

Picture shows XMLTV only when it should show XMLTV Preferred (as guide says above). Just a heads up.

Edit: And I am pretty sure protocal is needed for the xml link. Least on my windows kodi boxes. If you don't you wont get a full guide.
    Last edited by Takenover83; 06-17-2015 at 12:22 AM.

cheap tv guy
    I read the directions and looked at the pictures, everything works, just one thing, you can install beta 2 over 14.2, but you need to clear your cache , using M8 android

Quote Originally Posted by Roach46 View Post
    I read the directions and looked at the pictures, everything works, just one thing, you can install beta 2 over 14.2, but you need to clear your cache , using M8 android
    Although you can always try this first.. it may break some plugins. it is recommended to do a clean install with each new beta..

Kodi 15 Beta 2 seems as though the picture is zoomed in and doesnt fit the screen.

Anyone watching the channel 160 Encore Westerns Channel on Stalker?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    Although you can always try this first.. it may break some plugins. it is recommended to do a clean install with each new beta..

LOL, yes, was just too lazy, so far everything works, i`m going to back it up tonight, that way if I start experimenting too much, i dont have to start over, took me awhile to figure this out LOL, the EPG guide is great

Quote Originally Posted by xbmcbg View Post
    Kodi 15 Beta 2 seems as though the picture is zoomed in and doesnt fit the screen.
    you can adjust that on screen, depending on what skin your using, there will be a symbol of a movie reel, click on that and you can change picture size

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast