Register

Thread: Billie bob

Billie bob

BUBBA WAS PASSING BY BILLY BOB'S HAY BARN ONE DAY WHEN, THROUGH A GAP IN THE DOOR, HE SAW BILLY BOB DOING A SLOW AND SENSUAL STRIPTEASE IN FRONT OF AN OLD GREEN JOHN DEERE.
    He performed a slow pirouette, and gently slid off first the right strap of his overalls, then the left. He then hunched his shoulders forward and in a classic striptease move, let his overalls fall down to his hips, revealing a torn and frayed plaid shirt.
    Then, grabbing both sides of his shirt, he ripped it apart to reveal his stained T-shirt under neath. With a final flourish, he tore the T-shirt from his body, and hurled his baseball cap onto a pile of hay.
    Having seen enough, Bubba rushed in and said, "What the hell're ya doing, Billy Bob?"
    “Good grief, Bubba, ya scared the stuffin outta me," said an obviously embarrassed Billy Bob, "But me 'n the wife been havin' trouble lately in the bedroom d'partment, and the therapist suggested I should act sexy to a tractor.”
    (DON'T MAKE ME COME S'PLAIN THIS TO YOU! JUST READ THE LAST LINE AGAIN, SLOWLY.)
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

HAHAHA................man, that's just scary!! atract or
    "Glass Half Full Always"

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Bet there ain't much Hay left in that Barn...!!!
    WWJD...!!!