Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chief Ninja
    Thanks to all who answered my question.

I just give up.

I was hoping to make a "favorite" channel lists of just English speaking channels. It would save ma a lot of time. I can always look at the others when I wanted too.

Junoir Member
    You can change the track language if available in the channel at question, in a MAG254 this can be done by clicking on the music note button "mode"

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by gismo View Post
    You can change the track language if available in the channel at question, in a MAG254 this can be done by clicking on the music note button "mode"
    Thank you, I Buzz boxes and I can't locate that option. Maybe some other Buzz owners can help me out.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I think on the Buzz boxes, while on a LiveTV channel (or VOD if available), press the Down button on the remote and you should see some options at the bottom of the screen.
    The Audio track function might be found in one of them options.
    Not all channels allow this function, depending on the channel.

I was mistaken... I think it is one of the colored buttons. When viewing a Live channel, press down and then green button.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-04-2021 at 12:41 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Chief Ninja
    Thank you, I will try to check it out. My appreciated.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Thank you, I will try to check it out. My appreciated.
    I might have been mistaken guest.
    I had edited my last post with what might be the correct procedure.
    It is one of the colored buttons (green maybe), and I think it is after you press the down button.
    But check the color legend at the bottom of the screen after you press the down button.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    I might have been mistaken guest.
    I had edited my last post with what might be the correct procedure.
    It is one of the colored buttons (green maybe), and I think it is after you press the down button.
    But check the color legend at the bottom of the screen after you press the down button.
    Thank you, it tried and got the options button but their was not an option for it I"ll keep checking other channels. Thanks

Chief Ninja
    Thank you for the options, but I just can't seem to find the English channel versions only Spanish No worries I'll just start a 'Babble" program.

Warrior
    greetings to all
    You say you are using buzz which is android tv.
    To make a list to your liking, it is just a matter of looking at everything and putting it the way you want
    1 = separate your list by channels
    example = movi live tv = HBO, STAR, STARZ, ect
    2 news = cnn fox news ect
    the easy way for this a pc and vlc download your list with your parameters
    example
    http: //px.iptvxxxx.xx: xx / username = xxx & pass = XXX
    using the pc and vlc you will get the list of ch now to work for an easy way since everything is by name.
    once the list is loaded we click the button that says title in vlc
    this will put your list in alphabetical order now you go to media and we click on save playlist to folder put any name and save it then you will open it with notepad
    Now the work begins you will have to choose link by link those that are of your liking and have the desired audio and put them in a notepad in the order you want them and how you want them to appear once you finish you save that notepad as m3u with the name organized list or what you want and upload that list to your buzz
    (example notepad)
    # EXTM3U
    #EXTINF: 0, HBO East Inglish
    hxxp: //px.iptvxxxxxxx.tv: xx / xxxxxxxxxx / xxxxxxxxxxx / xxx
    #EXTINF: 0, HBO East spanish
    hxxp: //px.iptvxxxxxxx.tv: xx / xxxxxxxxxx / xxxxxxxxxxx / xxx
    This takes time but if you sub for a year you can do it, this is the simple way if you want a more elegant list you would have to do it by categories, title, and group much much more work jajajajaj
    Last edited by suport; 10-26-2021 at 01:08 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12