Register

Thread: Hello Everyone

Junoir Member

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone.

This is my first post in this forum. practically new to the iptv world. just tried stbemu trial and was looking forward to what is the best iptv for android boxes. the trail looked so impressive with all the HD content in there what is needed.

I am from India and looking forward for all Indian Channels. Please guide me through.

Thank you for the wonderful forums admin

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Welcome to the iptvtalk safahyd

Open the link posted below. It should get you started.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...ement-and-News
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    thank you for guiding.. just wondering if any of these are offering free trials before commitment. The person who offered me free trial on FB is not responding anymore

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by safahyd View Post
    thank you for guiding.. just wondering if any of these are offering free trials before commitment. The person who offered me free trial on FB is not responding anymore
    All 3 of those services do or have offered a free trial. Check on their websites , if they offer it.
    Ensure that you have a system setup and ready to go before getting the trial thou as I do not think the trial lasts much longer then a few hours.
    I see that you mentioned stbemu. Are you familiar with that application. If not then maybe do some research on site here before hand.

There is another application that is called 'IPTVXtra' and setup help can be found in the forum.
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?204-IPTVXtra
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    All 3 of those services do or have offered a free trial. Check on their websites , if they offer it.
    Ensure that you have a system setup and ready to go before getting the trial thou as I do not think the trial lasts much longer then a few hours.
    I see that you mentioned stbemu. Are you familiar with that application. If not then maybe do some research on site here before hand.

There is another application that is called 'IPTVXtra' and setup help can be found in the forum.
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?204-IPTVXtra
    I am practically new to this. Someone offered me to install stbemu and gave a free trial. The problem was the app kept on crashing at the beginning and later started working for few hours.. then my trial expired. I am looking to buy direct from the service providers and not from the resellers...

not sure if that makes any difference though.

I ended up at this forum searching for the best iptv providers.

Welcome aboard enjoy
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

welcome aboard
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Welcome to the site!

Junoir Member
    thank you everyone