Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Have you guys emailed iptv66 about this ?

Seems to be somehow related to ISP/Networking or some where along them lines, with changing Browsers or changing networking methods making a difference.
    I do not know,but try emailing them and see if they have an answer.

You could also try Rocket in the mean time.
    Its same service ... almost
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    Have you guys emailed iptv66 about this ?

Seems to be somehow related to ISP/Networking or some where along them lines, with changing Browsers or changing networking methods making a difference.
    I do not know,but try emailing them and see if they have an answer.

You could also try Rocket in the mean time.
    Its same service ... almost
    Is everyone having an issue making payments or are some people getting through? I am still seeing the issue clicking any of the payment options and nothing happens. I would assume if everyone is having this issue, it would be a big deal for them to get this fixed as soon as possible. I have tried Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome and Safari and all the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by rock1965 View Post
    Is everyone having an issue making payments or are some people getting through? I am still seeing the issue clicking any of the payment options and nothing happens. I would assume if everyone is having this issue, it would be a big deal for them to get this fixed as soon as possible. I have tried Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome and Safari and all the same issue.
    I have only seen reports from Cesar and yourself rock .. I do not recall any others.
    Nothing thru private messages.

Have you tried sending emails to iptv66 about this ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    I have only seen reports from Cesar and yourself rock .. I do not recall any others.
    Nothing thru private messages.

Have you tried sending emails to iptv66 about this ?
    Guess we are the lucky ones. Not sure why I can't get it to work suddenly. I did have a friend in another area try and it worked for him with no issue. He used Google Chrome. I have tried Edge, Chrome and Safari on my home internet service and no luck. I wonder if it is the internet provider. I will try to tether to another service and see.

Junoir Member
    So I connected to another internet provider using the tether option on my phone (different provider from my home service) and I was able to connect and get the payment options needed with no issue.

So try using that option if you have one available.

Thanks

So I connected to another internet provider using the tether option on my phone (different provider from my home service) and I was able to connect and get the payment options needed with no issue.

Thanks
    thnx rock
    - Frank Zappa

Thanks
    I think its isp related. try using vpn and see if that helps and let us know.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    I'll try to get one set up. What interesting is that the friend that was able to do it, was using the same ISP that I have for my home.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    So I set up a VPN and tried with my home ISP and it worked. Initially I thought it didn't work but after a few tests, once I connect, I was able to get past the payment section. I would disconnect the VPN and the problem returned.

So there you go.

Also, it might help if changing dns only. Those who having issues should try changing dns.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast