Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    TV Addicted

Exclamation Hello problem when i make the order

Hi friends...i have a problem in iptv66 to make a order after i choose how many routes i choose how many months and i selected the country i go to next page to choose the payment gateway and i click i any of them and nothing happened suppose to go for next step and nothing happened....checked it please friends
    Last edited by Cesar1982; 03-06-2021 at 05:07 PM.

just dont select the country then try you should be good to go.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted

Again continue problem

One more time in trying to buy routes right now and can not after i put how many routes and email address come next oage with thr gateways payments and click on atm bitcoin and nothing happens its like a dont click nothing....come on fix it iptv66 this not good i need to buy only from atm bitcoin...my friend crazed where sre you tell administration about this

TV Addicted
    Can not order today i come back to home...please report this to someone can fix it...the gateways payments have problem iptv66 ATM BITCOIN

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I have reported this earlier.
    Not much more I can do.

Did you also send in an email to ipt66 with this issue concern ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    No ....still the problem i want a order some routes and can not ....gateways problems for payments....atm bitcoin....iptv66 please tell them to fix it and check it....this same problem happened 2 or 3 weeks ago...

Junoir Member
    Same here just tried now no go on any payment methods

TV Addicted
    Hey my friend yes i send 2 emails...one yesterday and one few minutes ago....hope they fix it...last time same thing happened.....and i need to make the order....

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    there were a couple others showed up in private messages as well with this issue.
    I have notified administration.

Has anybody tried what Ryu suggested or was that not a go ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    just dont select the country then try you should be good to go.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    I try what Ryu said and not work...trust me i have maybe more than 2 years ordering from bitcoin atm machine at iptv66 and from few weeks ago this problem is happening....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast