Thread: how to use Roku

TV Addicted

how to use Roku

I saw there is a link on the iptv66 site to a roku forum, but it is in Spanish. is there a Roku forum in English?
    is there a Roku channel that will show all iptv channels with EPG?
    Thanks everybody.

Warrior
    Delete
    Delete
    Delete
    Last edited by suport; 05-31-2021 at 05:20 PM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    at the iptv66 website, there are some icons of different iptv related devices, and roku icon is one of them, and when you hoover over and click that particular icon it takes you to our sister site which is a Spanish language site.
    It is not a Roku Forum.
    It's a Spanish version of iptvTalk, sort of

There is no reason why in particular that the Roku icon is clickable, except that the icons are there as advertising in what can be used with iptv.. You can use roku but as Suport mentioned, its is not a good way to go when using private iptv services and will end for you personally, once roku analyzes the port usages.

Some of the icons seen at iptv66 website have an embedded link attached to them which when clicked leads to that sister site.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-03-2021 at 03:27 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted

issue is settled

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    at the iptv66 website, there are some icons of different iptv related devices, and roku icon is one of them, and when you hoover over and click that particular icon it takes you to our sister site which is a Spanish language site.
    It is not a Roku Forum.
    It's a Spanish version of iptvTalk, sort of

There is no reason why in particular that the Roku icon is clickable, except that the icons are there as advertising in what can be used with iptv.. You can use roku but as Suport mentioned, its is not a good way to go when using private iptv services and will end for you personally, once roku analyzes the port usages.

Some of the icons seen at iptv66 website have an embedded link attached to them which when clicked leads to that sister site.
    Thank you, gentlemen. I understand Roku is a dead end and will not pursue that.