Thread: which box????

TV Addicted

which box????

Hi ,hope all of you are doing good and safe, i got one question which box will you like more or is better Dreamlink T3 o the new buzz 4900? thanks for your answers and time ,blessing's.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I won't give you an answer because there is not really an answer, unless you go thru each and every aspect of each box and way and ponder on each of those assets and then decide which are better for you.

But I will start you off and tell you in my opinion what each box's one best asset is

-BuzzTV 4900 has lots of memory and capacity , its a powerhouse and was created to be just that.
    -Dreamlink T3 connects to a server better then any other model in my experiences. Meaning it's multiple ways and ease to the user.

"The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Warrior
    to be fair to dreamlink you should be comparing to the 4500...lol

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    to be fair to dreamlink you should be comparing to the 4500...lol
    lol... I was trying to gently hint that the 4900 and the T3 were an unfair comparison
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    lol... I was trying to gently hint that the 4900 and the T3 were an unfair comparison
    thanks

its like windows to mac they both fight each other but at end they both try be same try put best out
    Last edited by Marley; 03-03-2021 at 04:06 AM.