Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xayoz View Post
    looking forward to this without the "no update" workaround..love you guys and this site
    Working on it!
    Lots of changes req'd.
    ...#$&*%(@#$$%!^..$#!+

no doubt...I haven't done much programming, but it doesn't help that 1 fix sometimes breaks 6 other things...last time I worked with anything was a bit easier...was just updating some Marlin firmware for my 3D printers in VS Code

Just curious, any new time table when it maybe be ready for Kodi 19

Quote Originally Posted by olsts View Post
    Just curious, any new time table when it maybe be ready for Kodi 19
    Sorry guys, this won't be updated without support from the Service Providers.
    My Admin account provided to me 4 years ago, expired months ago, but have continued providing EPG guide service and occasional Forum support only because a Forum Community member generously donated a 1 year account to me.
    Unfortunately, that account expires in a week, and the Providers of these services refuse to reply to my correspondence.
    /Shooty (/kens)

Warrior
    I mention it again, the team is concerned about what they could never solve and they do not care that their clients have a good experience. Answering your messages is the same as waiting for Papiao to answer an email hahahaha sit down and wait.
    I do not use any of the services offered here, I do some testing and since it started it is always behind many others that are out there
    examples:
    Channel Categorization
    Channel Logos
    EPG (only the one offered by you and other users)
    Channels without Backup for source failure
    Channels with exposed sources
    ect I don't keep on it's a lot

LOL!!! - So I'm not alone!

You try to help the Service, but they seem uninterested???
    No use being Loyal on a sinking Pirate ship.

BTW..., My EPG will be gone at the end of Feb., so users should use another source.
    (AJ's is excellent) ... or the Providers guide.

/Shooty
    /Kens

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I can understand the grievance but promoting other providers while demoting the one we support on this site has no chance in going over well.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Shooty sorry to hear about this. Would another one year account donation make a difference?? You and AJ have tried to make the service better than what it deserves.

We have to be realistic, we are not paying a lot per year compaired to other Service Providers(Papiao in my case) and we are getting what we pay for(

Problem I am seeing is a lot of the more of the popular movie apps are going Kodi 19 and are not going backwards compatible to Kodi 18.9 with python 3.0 not supported, so we can't update and get a decent EPG wihout your support.

I'll be looking for another provider once my subscription expires.

Thank you for your work.
    Last edited by catz; 02-21-2022 at 03:52 AM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    look , if anyone thinks papiao is chit then they should go else where and see how things are.

Papiao may have issues at times but the others are not immune to these or other issues either.
    Papiao has been at this for a long time and thru thick and thin. Others come and go, believe me I know this as a fact.

And most importantly, if anyone wants to complain about papiao service then use your email and contact them directly about it.
    This site here, iptvTalk, is not the place for that.
    We are a support site created to help members with any setup questions or issues or similar issues.
    And by the way, not many services if any, do give their members that kinda support.
    Some of us put alot of time into ensuring all members that want help do get help..

Please do not chit in our back-yard ... thank-you !

I will not talk about this again.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    look , if anyone thinks papiao is chit then they should go else where and see how things are.

Papiao may have issues at times but the others are not immune to these or other issues either.
    Papiao has been at this for a long time and thru thick and thin. Others come and go, believe me I know this as a fact.

And most importantly, if anyone wants to complain about papiao service then use your email and contact them directly about it.
    This site here, iptvTalk, is not the place for that.
    We are a support site created to help members with any setup questions or issues or similar issues.
    And by the way, not many services if any, do give their members that kinda support.
    Some of us put alot of time into ensuring all members that want help do get help..

Please do not chit in our back-yard ... thank-you !

I will not talk about this again.
    You are a dedicated member of this service I see, However criticism of the Service involving Shooty not getting any support is my main reson for the comments. I do apologize for the chit comment, I have been a member of the service for many years, and the support has been sketchy for clients at times. Anyway as far as EPG and player I went with Tivimate, so for me no more IPTV extra and using Kodi for IPTV and now I should be able to install Kodi 19 for other apps.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast