Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Crowd Source Two of Our Own - Shooty and aCiDjEsUs

This is a call out to all iptvTalk members.
    I been thinking about some way that we could help with possibly crowd sourcing funds to bump up Shooty and aCiDjEsUs to lifetime client accounts.

This is about appreciation due

I been thinking maybe we could have a bitcoin address that can be donated to and once we reach or close to reaching the needed amount, then that's it , we then use that towards setting our goal.
    These two guys have been solid over the years with their EPG sources for us all, plus other things that Shooty does as well.
    Just amazing stuff !!

So in my thinking I see there would need to be a limit proposed per donation, so as we don't gain one million dollars in bitcoin and do not know what to do with it all

Disclaimer: I would know

That limit could be like 10 bux per donation or something, and with a lesser amount donated being just fine too
    I may not have the best plan but with your help, we may come up with something that would work.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 02-25-2021 at 12:22 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Question

Heck YES, 4me doesn't even use the Services or the EPG's but Knows the work taken...!!! Just Post a Link and 4me will Pitch in some $'s...!!

How about, instead of a bunch of small donations flooding into a Bitcoin Account, Donations get sent to a Gift Card, kind of what Ryu Speaks of, and when that gets full, it gets transferred to Bitcoin for the LifeTime Sub...?!?
    Last edited by 4me2c; 02-25-2021 at 01:39 PM.
    WWJD...!!!

I don’t have access to bitcoins but I can provide prepaid gift card if that works
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Your unbelievable crazed!

I just figured if I requested to NFPS, they would just bump it up.
    Since they didn't Reply back, I assume that they do not require the extra things that us users bring to the community.

It is not the cost, it's the snub that is disappointing.

There are thousands of users (*5671 downloads actually), of my Kodi Repository.
    I designed IPTVXtra specifically for these Services and it now requires a major rework for it to work on Kodi v19.

So... I don't know!
    If you get this going, I'll donate LOL!
    If you don't, the gesture was, as usual for you, ...Over-the-Top!
    Thanks
    /Shooty

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    And this is why I love this forum/community. Thank You Crazed you are one of a kind buddy.

It's really not that big of a deal, as I always say "sharing is caring". I'm just happy that some of the users find my guide useful that's all.
    I know Shooty, he's doing amazing things for the community here at iptvtalk, and he's way more involved in all this.

Like Shooty said, If you get this this going I'll donate...to Shooty But If you don't, it's the gesture that counts.
    We need more people like You Crazed in this Fu***d up world of ours.

Thank you all, enjoy your rest of the night/day wherever you are in the world.

aCiD.
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Looks like we have things underway.
    One of our members took it upon himself to cover the whole shebang !
    There will be an announcement about it at later date. Some may be able to guess who the mystery man is, but I ain't telling just yet

Keep an eye on your inboxes Shooty and aCiDjEsUs

Thnx everyone who offered in private and thnx Ryu and 4me too posting in this thread

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...of-our-members
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 02-26-2021 at 01:41 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa