Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Once again I hope that this is the correct place to post this!!!

Can you update a Buzztv box 3000, 4000, 4500 series box to have the Buzztv 5 app? If so how?

Thank you.

NOT how it works , put it this way .. 3000 is the BMW 3 Class , 4000 is the BMW 4 Class And 4500 is the BMW With M Options , The 4900 is the M Class And whatever else comes out will be more less the New Whatever Class .....

How can you beat me in the BMW 325i v6 if i am in the M3 or M6 with twin turbo v8 ? You have to look at the hardware in each box ..... look at the hardware specs for each box ......

I don't think the buzztv 5 app would work for anything other than what its designed for ...... yeah we could put it in the 3000 but it won't work the same .... it would be a fake 4900 right ?
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Please People

C'mon Lets be serious here !

stop being so cheap everyone " people "

what next were going to bring back the coolsats ?

and get the ms-tandy 3000's going too ?

Chief Ninja
    Thank you. I didn't understand that it was dependent on the speed and mem, etc of the new box. I just thought it was a platform for easier loading of apps and such. Sorry for my ignorance, but thank you for the education.

Cheap, I am but I have at least 9 different boxes since IPTV, but only use one.....want to buy some old ones? I am running out of doors to prop open.

Yes, I have the Tandy 1000 and the Radio Shack that uses the cassette recorder, the first model IBM PC, 8086, 8088, 8186, 286, 386, 486 and a dozen more other Pentiums and up the scale! Want to buy any of them?

Oh, did I mention that I still have 9,12,18 and 24 pin tractor feed printers narrow and wide carriage...want to buy any of them... but yes I am cheap.

Oh yes, also 12 inkjets and all-in-ones and 3 laser printers...but yes I am cheap....want to buy any of them.

Thank you for you education...niw I do understand.
    Last edited by guest; 05-31-2021 at 07:36 PM.

Thank you. I didn't understand that it was dependent on the speed and mem, etc of the new box. I just thought it was a platform for easer loading of apps such. Sorry for my ignorance , but thank you for the education.

Cheap, I am but I have at least 9 different boxes but only use one.....want to buy some old ones? I am running out of doors to prop open.

ROFLMAO no thanks i am using them stocking suffers this year ;D

i keep my old stuff , the man / woman / it / tranny / x y z / with the most junk wins right ?

never know if you use it again or not ..... i actually use a mixture of old and new to be honest with you ........

i gave away a lot of stuff ... lnb heads , motors , boxes , lets see i think dishes all kinds of stuff ...... the cheap comment wasn't directed at you personally it was for over all ...... but i know people are on fixed budgets and are broke .. so it was nice of buzz to offer the app at all to other models , so i thought it was a cool move on the person or person(s) involved in that decision ...

i am thinking it was your idea Mr Guest

anyways thanks for the offer on the door props ;x

and NO the message wasn't directed towards YOU personally , just a general comment ...... maybe it was for me ? ;x

the name " Guest " had a spinning star avatar with the star of david , it was Silver and it went a lot faster than the Gold ;x

ROFLAMO !

Yes, I have the Tandy 1000 and the Radio Shack that uses the cassette recorder, the first model IBM PC, 8086, 8088, 8186, 286, 386, 486 and a dozen more other Pentiums and up the scale! Want to buy any of them?

Oh, did I mention that I still have 9,12,18 and 24 pin tractor feed printers narrow and wide carriage...want to buy any of them... but yes I am cheap.

Oh yes, also 12 inkjets and all-in-ones and 3 laser printers...but yes I am cheap....want to buy any of them.

Thank you for you education...niw I do understand.

It is Guest , wth did they clone me , are you me ? LoL
    Last edited by catz; 05-31-2021 at 08:46 PM.

Once again I hope that this is the correct place to post this!!!

Can you update a Buzztv box 3000, 4000, 4500 series box to have the Buzztv 5 app? If so how?

Thank you.
    buzz5 will be released to 4000's series and when we dont know
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    buzz5 will be released to 4000's series and when we dont know
    Thank you for the great post, perfect answer.

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by nob0dy View Post
    ROFLMAO no thanks i am using them stocking suffers this year ;D

i keep my old stuff , the man / woman / it / tranny / x y z / with the most junk wins right ?

never know if you use it again or not ..... i actually use a mixture of old and new to be honest with you ........

i gave away a lot of stuff ... lnb heads , motors , boxes , lets see i think dishes all kinds of stuff ...... the cheap comment wasn't directed at you personally it was for over all ...... but i know people are on fixed budgets and are broke .. so it was nice of buzz to offer the app at all to other models , so i thought it was a cool move on the person or person(s) involved in that decision ...

i am thinking it was your idea Mr Guest

anyways thanks for the offer on the door props ;x

and NO the message wasn't directed towards YOU personally , just a general comment ...... maybe it was for me ? ;x

the name " Guest " had a spinning star avatar with the star of david , it was Silver and it went a lot faster than the Gold ;x

No worries, I didn't take it personal. The post actually wasn't a personal post from me anyway.
    I always feel that the post are for general information and education. If I have a personal post I will PM you
    (them)
    I don't have a spinning star as my avatar.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123