Threaded View

The Saskatchewan Drunk

>> From:Subject: Fwd: The Saskatchewan Drunk
    >>
    >>
    >>
    The Saskatchewan Drunk

>>>> Recently, during a routine patrol, an RCMP patrolman parked down the street outside

>>>> a Legion Hall just off the main Street in Saskatchewan.

>>>> After last call, the officer observed a man leaving the Legion Hall. The gentleman was so

>>>> intoxicated that he could barely walk. He then stumbled around the parking lot for a few

>>>> minutes, with the officer quietly observing. After what seemed an eternity and trying his

>>>> keys on five different vehicles, the man managed to find his car, which he fell into.

>>>> He sat there for a few minutes and then threw a hook and line out the window and seemed

>>>> to be trying to catch a fish. A number of other patrons paid no attention to this crazy drunk

>>>> as they left the bar and drove off.

>>>> Finally the drunk started the car, switched the wipers on and off (it was a fine, dry summer night)

>>>> flicked the blinkers on and off a couple of times, honked the horn, and switched on the headlights.

>>>> He then pulled in the hook and line and moved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed

>>>> a little and then remained still for a few more minutes as some more of the other patron

>>>> vehicles left. At last, the parking lot was empty; he pulled out of the parking lot and started to

>>>> drive slowly down the road.

>>>> The officer, having patiently waited all this time, now started up the patrol car, put on the

>>>> flashing lights, and promptly pulled the man over.

>>>> He performed a Breathalyzer test on the gentleman who cooperated fully, and to his amazement.

>>>> the Breathalyzer indicated no evidence of the man having consumed any alcohol at all!

>>>> Dumbfounded, the officer said, 'I'll have to ask you to accompany me to Headquarters.

>>>> This Breathalyzer equipment must be broke.

>>>> "I doubt it," said the truly proud Saskie, "tonight I'm the designated decoy.
    Last edited by Farmer1; 02-23-2021 at 10:52 PM.
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM