Starting tonight I will be making some changes to how our members are seen on the boards here at iptvTalk.
There are a few members that are Ambassadors in their own right and deserve the recognition.
There are many members that deserve recognition as well.

I did this before , (approx 2 or 3 years ago). I changed a whole lot of Regular Members into Gold members. I went thru the list of members starting alphabetically and anyone over 100 posts were automatically turned to Gold.
I never made it far thru the list thou,I think I made it to the Cs in the alphabet.
But I am gonna continue with that and also add some color to a few Ambassadors as well.

I can not and will not add anyone to the Moderator Staff here at iptvTalk as that is our site owners option to do that only.
So I stay away from that.

And also if I miss anyone and if you do want to see a color change and a description name change, please send me a message and we will get er done

The description name I am referring to is seen just above where your avatar would be showing.
Mine for instance shows as 'Super Modz'
This can be almost anything you want it to be, excluding certain things like cuss words or a description that may mislead people in seeing you as an administrator or something like that.

For instance, some members here are nascar pool winners and that shows in their description names.

If anyone has something that they might want shown there, please send me a message and we will get er done.

And also if anyone wants there site name changed or password or even their email changed, please send me a message about that too (and yes) we will get er done as well.

If after few days it seems that I have missed you, please send me a message and we will get that fixed up.

Thnx guys and gals for being here with us thru the years at iptvTalk