Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.squareup.cash&hl=en_US&gl=US

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    thnx Joker

that is awesome !
    great option for Cesar it seems too
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted

My friend Crazed 9.6 mow the gateway bitcoin atm its working again good they fix it ....thanks to you and the administration....thanks my friend crazed 8.4
    Last edited by Cesar1982; 02-18-2021 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar1982 View Post
    My friend Crazed 9.6 mow the gateway bitcoin atm its working again good they fix it ....thanks to you and the administration....thanks my friend crazed 8.4
    hes 9.6 now and you are gold now. congrats Cesar1982 on your promotion
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Joker View Post
    you can download the cash app on your phone. Once you have it on your phone, you can buy bitcoin in the amount you want. And then send it off to the bitcoin address.
    OK, so if I download this app I can buy some bitcoin with the app and send it to the bitcoin address that the miner was supposed to send it to ??

Can I use any site (or app ) that deals in bitcoin ? This cash app asks ALOT of questions....but they might all do that ?

Quote Originally Posted by DHOBBES View Post
    OK, so if I download this app I can buy some bitcoin with the app and send it to the bitcoin address that the miner was supposed to send it to ??

Can I use any site (or app ) that deals in bitcoin ? This cash app asks ALOT of questions....but they might all do that ?
    The cash app does ask alot of questions, but so does any other site if you were looking to get your own bitcoin wallet. If you're gonna use the cash app, you dont need to choose the PayPal gateway option. You can just check out using the bitcoin option and send the money to that address that is provided.

TV Addicted
    Ok, Ill check it out. The only reason that I mentioned the bitcoin miner is because Ive already done that and Ive been waiting like 2 weeks for the miner to take my money, so I already have that bitcoin address for route 66. I have problems everytime I buy from 66 and crazed has to help me out. I keep thinking that there has to be a better way. But I really don't like the idea of uploading my drivers license to buy a route ? I checked on the ATM but the closest one to me is over 40 miles away, but I might try that next time I'm headed to that area.

Quote Originally Posted by DHOBBES View Post
    Ok, Ill check it out. The only reason that I mentioned the bitcoin miner is because Ive already done that and Ive been waiting like 2 weeks for the miner to take my money, so I already have that bitcoin address for route 66. I have problems everytime I buy from 66 and crazed has to help me out. I keep thinking that there has to be a better way. But I really don't like the idea of uploading my drivers license to buy a route ? I checked on the ATM but the closest one to me is over 40 miles away, but I might try that next time I'm headed to that area.
    If you tried another bitcoin site to get a wallet, it would be the same thing. They need a picture of you, and what I have seen, a lot of people send pictures and selfies and a lot get denied. The cash app was actually pretty fast. After sending the picture of the license, the verification went through very quick and you are able to then buy bitcoin, and send it off.

The cash app is just like Venmo. Once your account is set up, you can send money and receive money from friends. When you wanna buy bitcoin, they take a some other steps to verify your identity, but after you send the money to the bitcoin address, you're done.

TV Addicted
    Ok, thanks for the info. This whole bitcoin thing is completely crazy to me but Im trying to figure it out. I understand the need for security but I miss the ole days of simply paying for stuff.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    That cash app is nice and once setup works well for fast online transactions.
    Its a nice option for bitcoin transactions.

I went a different way with an online Wallet for everyday transactions.
    An online Wallet thru Blockchian.com does not need that picture ID, at least not for everyday transactions.

Go to Blockchain.com website
    Create a Wallet. They will ask some questions but just enough to verify its you.
    They do not need a picture for initial verification.
    Assign a debit card or credit card to the Wallet. You will need to do this so you can buy bitcoin online from your phone or desktop computer/Laptop.
    Buy some bitcoin. Do this thru the Buy option while viewing your opened online Wallet. You will see a Buy option there.
    Buy enough in dollar value to cover the costs plus a small fee. The fee is minimal compared to a bitcoin ATM.

Then go to iptv service website and proceed with purchase steps and save the QR code . Take a scan of it or a picture.
    In the picture, include that bitcoin address that is shown along with the QR code.
    Open your Wallet and use the Send option and send the exact bitcoin amount that the service requires (with fee being included automatically). Send it to that bitcoin Blockchain cryptocurrency address or use the QR code if you have a QR scanner on your phone, otherwise type out that address manually. Ensure it is correct, double and triple check that.
    If you send to a wrong address then there is nothing that can be done to correct that, you would have lost that bitcoin forever, so ensure the address is correct.
    That's why taking a picture of the address is better then jotting it done on paper.

And again, no picture ID needed at this point. But you can chose to add a picture ID for a further verification step. Do this at any later date.

And finally, if you still have bitcoin remaining in your Wallet after the transaction has been completed, no worries because you can watch that grow with any increase in bitcoin value.

Withdraw it later if wanted, or add to it and use it with other bitcoin transactions or add to it so you can then watch it grow with the market value.

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post

A reputable on-line Wallet is a good answer for daily relatively small transactions.
    But Please remember that a Cold Storage/Offline Wallet is the best possible Wallet for security reasons.
    Refer to post http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...ets-The-Basics

Any of your online Wallet's bitcoin can be transferred to an offline Wallet. That is where that 'phrase' comes into play, that you should have saved on a hard copy when you originally created your first online Wallet. That phrase allows easier transition of bitcoin from one Wallet to another Wallet, or one device to another device. Its like a universal password in that sense.

If you missed copying that phrase per that wallet, then simply spend or sell that coin in that Wallet and call it a test, never to open again
    Step away and create another Wallet and maybe elsewhere if you did some researching
    And this time save the phrase !

Your Wallet ID and Password would be your Private Keys. Them Keys are not always as secure as we would like thru online Wallets. The Wallet ID is stored online thru most all online Wallets, but the password would not be (or is it?).
    At any rate, them Hackers have ways. And with a large Exchange/online Wallet service, the Hacker only has to hack the service and not hack one million individual Wallets. It's like a honey-pot in a hackers eyes.
    So do not trust a large amount of bitcoin to be stored in an online Wallet

“If you don’t control the keys, you don’t control the coins”.
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...ency-in-Review
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 02-28-2021 at 06:26 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast