Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    TV Addicted

Question Question hope someone answer

I wrote yesterday about order problem in iptv66...after you choose how many routes give you next option to choose the gateway payment and i always choose atm bitcoin but after you choose suppose to come next page with order # and not come shows iptv66 currently not responding so i check by myself another gateway payment and i choose bitcoin only not atm only BITCOIN and its working good the order number come like always....my question is i dont have bitcoin wallet and i dont know how to do it i always go to the atm bitcoin machine atm...can i click bitcoin only not the atm click Bitcoin and use that QR Code to the atm machine bitcoin...one more time...atm bitcoin gateway have problem and Bitcoin gateway is working good...so can i click on the Bitcoin only and with that QR Code can i use it at ATM Bitcoin Machine cash....???

Answer me please some knows or my friend Crazed...because gateway Bitcoin Atm have problem to give the order #....????

this should work. just keep your order number because thats required for provider to track your payment.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Process as outlined.

At iptv66 website.
    Opened the New Order option.
    Chose how many and country.
    Chose ATM Bitcoin.
    Entered email address and and click on the Order Now option.
    Received message that after a successful transaction, the Route information would be sent to my email within 24 hours.
    Clicked OK.
    Waited 4 seconds and then the page went all white and a Processing message appeared for only a second, but the page continued in that state without receiving a QR Code or the Order number or any other progress.

So something is wrong there. It could be a web browser issue. I do not know thou.
    I was using Firefox Browser.

Have you tried other web-browser ??

If you select Bitcoin option, then the next page does open as it should and does show you a QR-code bitcoin crypto address and your Order number.
    But that QR code address is where you would send your bitcoin to.
    You would send bitcoin from your online wallet to that QR code address.
    You would need a bitcoin wallet to proceed.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 02-17-2021 at 01:25 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

You should get yourselve an online Crypto Currency Wallet (BTC Wallet).
    If you had a wallet, you could be buying bitcoin when it is at a low and chances are that when you later use that bitcoin it would be valued higher, so in essence, you save money that way.

You would also then cut out that bitcoin ATM and its large fees. Them ATMs have the largest fees for these transactions.
    If you had a wallet, the fees would be minimal compared to them ATMs.
    And the best bonus is that you do not have to travel to that ATM, because everything is done from your home online.

Some Wallets and or Exchanges are better then others.
    I myself use Blockchain Explorer website, where you can create a wallet and they also have an Exchange service there where you can Buy/Sell and swap bitcoin and also keep an eye on how bitcoin and other crypt currencies are doing in the market.

A Canadian based website is LocalBitcoins(dot)com , allows selling bitcoin for cash to reputable buyers. Mostly is done thru Paypal.
    You chose how much you want to sell and chose who will give you best price and then the funds would be sent to your Paypal account.

Creating a Wallet would need to attach a credit card or a bank Debit card to use in transactions.
    Buying bitcoin to add to your wallet is done this way.

Keep and save all info such as phrases and passwords as you go thru the register process.
    There will be stages of confirmation and the 3rd stage is a picture and phone number (I think).
    But you should not need to go thru the 3rd part of confirmation (picture ID and phone number) till you actually want to sell or swap bitcoin online.
    You can sell bitcoin thru them ATMs and get cash back in hand, but again the fees are horrendously high at them ATMs
    Some ATMs have higher fees then others.

To create a wallet and buy bitcoin does not need that 3rd confirmation.
    But I am not totally sure if you need that 3rd confirmation when sending bitcoin from your wallet.
    I have not yet bought anything with bitcoin in order to know that

I did buy $150.00 worth of bitcoin back when 1 BTC was worth under $18,000
    That same 1 BTC is worth over $51,000 today.
    So do the math on that

If I were to buy a one year service from iptv66 , I would essentially be buying it with free money I earned on the bitcoin value increase
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 02-17-2021 at 02:44 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Ok but when they will fix it....i tried another browser and same thing...Samsung browser and chrome browser and same....its nkt first time i made a order....more than 2 years ordering by bitcoins atm machine...

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar1982 View Post
    Ok but when they will fix it....i tried another browser and same thing...Samsung browser and chrome browser and same....its nkt first time i made a order....more than 2 years ordering by bitcoins atm machine...
    I did notify the administration about this
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Thanks buddy...i check also firefox browser and samething after i put the email to receive the route the next page with the order number and Qr code doesn't come...this happen with gateway bitcoin atm ....but gateway bitcoin not problem but what i always use is this gateway atm bitcoin but not working good...like i said after i put my email to get the order the next page with the order# not come...come a page saying iptv66 is currently not responding....please check it and tell administration to fix it...i need to make some orders....mmm i can use the gateway bitcoin and scan the Qr code to at atm bitcoin machine but the Qr code from the gateway Bitcoin ??? Let me know ....??????

Are you located in the states? You can use the cash app.

TV Addicted
    Im located in New York...

What cash app ??

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar1982 View Post
    Im located in New York...

What cash app ??
    you can download the cash app on your phone. Once you have it on your phone, you can buy bitcoin in the amount you want. And then send it off to the bitcoin address.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast