Thread: Helloooo

TV Addicted

Helloooo

I want a order today some routes 4 more...and i want a know if the issues with the orders are resolved...I will order atm bitcoin machine ...let me know i hope the sistem working good as before ..let me know ???

TV Addicted
    ?????
    Well nobody answers but not choices i have to make the order today

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I answered you last night and then deleted the thread.

Answer is yes, things seem to be okay and all delayed codes were resolved.

Certain things need to be taken up with the service administration or thru private messages.
    Here at iptvTalk we are not part of the service administration.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Yes my friend today i want a order and after i put my email to finish with the order say page not available....something is wrong when you wan a finish with the order....

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Is that an ATM issue or an administration issue ?

If this is an administration issue, you should email them directly
    IPTV66 E-Mail: support@iks66.tv
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Administration issues....first you choose how many routes ...i choose 4 after how many months i choose 12months after you put order now...after you choose the gateway payment i put atm bitcoin after the system ask for your email you put the email and click order now and shows ....iptv66.com will send a email at this email ××××××××××.com...i click ok and when suppose to show the next page with the order number shows this message ....This page isn’t working

iptv66.com*is currently unable to handle this request.

....tell administration about this please thanks ....