Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: vpn

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    I have had the 1.1.1.1 set in my router for about 8 months now.
    Works good

My ISP allows me to log into administration panel for the router to add this DNS
    Some or a lot of routers provided by the ISP do not allow that. Always best to get your own to make all the changes you want! lol

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Joker View Post
    Some or a lot of routers provided by the ISP do not allow that. Always best to get your own to make all the changes you want! lol
    yea, I know this

I have always said that if your ISP does not allow admin access to the router then its time to switch ISPs

Or that extra router is an answer too
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Make sure you get the one from the Play Store from Cloudflare. It is not just their rerouted DNS, it is a VPN that uses their servers and it's a pretty good free VPN.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by clubfoot View Post
    Make sure you get the one from the Play Store from Cloudflare. It is not just their rerouted DNS, it is a VPN that uses their servers and it's a pretty good free VPN.
    Is That Really Safe or is That Tracking and Watching what One is Viewing...?!?
    WWJD...!!!

TV Addicted
    Nothing in life is completely free. There are some very good paid VPNs that tout no logging. YMMV.

You can use PIA vpn on a DD-WRT router. That way, all of your devices communications are secret from your provider. I have found PIA vpn to be an excellent service with excellent speeds and it's a reasonable cost.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zaang83 View Post
    You can use PIA vpn on a DD-WRT router. That way, all of your devices communications are secret from your provider. I have found PIA vpn to be an excellent service with excellent speeds and it's a reasonable cost.
    Sorry for jumping in if it's bad form, but I haven't been here in quite a while and the last i read a vpn wasn't allowed for use with iptv. Have things changes and if so can you direct me to more information? Thank you. I'm using a T3 if it makes any difference.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    WWJD...!!!

Thumbs Up!!!!
    "Glass Half Full Always"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12