Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

What to do if waiting for an Order ??

First thing you can do is send me a Private Message with your email and the Blockchain ID crypto addresss.
    I would also need which iptv service.
    Click on my name to see the private message options.
    I can then do a couple quick searches for you to see the progress with your order.

There is also a Blockchain Explorer website where you yourself can search the progress of your bitcoin.
    Or I can do that search for you if needed.
    Either way thou, I would like to see that Blockchain ID, so I would know where we are with that and your transaction.
    There may be instances that the bitcoin mining process may not be completed and the Blockchain search will tell us that. If that is the case then sending an email to the iptv administration would not help, until the mining process is completed.

Check the link shown below for more info on that Blockchain Explorer
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...chain-Explorer

Next thing you must do is send in a message to the papiao team.
    But please give papiao some time before sending a message to them with an order not received issue.

See the C/P posted below....

C/P
    Please send us the following information to help you:

-Date of Purchase.
    -Blockchain ID crypto Bitcoin Address.
    -Order ID given by our page after payment.
    -Email Address used for the Purchase.

Please send us the payment confirmation that you received from Simplex, Indacoin, Coinbase or the Bitcoin ATM to check and help you.
    end c/p

Rocket & NFPS E-Mail: info@papiao.is
    IPTV66 E-Mail: support@iks66.tv

For Rocket users, you can use the papiao email or go to the Rocket website thru the link below and use the Contact Us option
    https://iptvrocket.ru/contact.php

If you have used a PayPal source, and you have not received a Blockchain cryptocurrency ID address, then contact that source/person thru the email he or she may have provided.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-07-2021 at 08:48 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa