Looking to upgrade my mag 254.

First if I'm in the wrong area sorry.
    I'm looking to upgrade my mag 254. Want something pretty easy to use and stable. I do have a gigabit Lan and or wifi.
    I'm on iptv66
    Maybe something with better quality/picture.
    You know maybe the works. Lol
    Sorry to ask but I only know the mag254
    Any suggestions

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    My suggestions are already shown on the main board here at iptvtalk

On the main board/page, you will see a few android iptv receivers shown with their own Sub-Forums.
    Giving them their own sub-forums was done on purpose

Those with their own sub-forum all work with some sort of version of the IPTV setup program, simalar like your Mag does have.
    But unlike your Mag, these models are also an Android which means they have much more abilities then the Linux (non-android) Mags.

There are a couple models too that are exactly like your Mag IPTV interface .. Global and StreamPro
    those two would be exact same as the Mag iptv program (Stalker) but they also are an android as well. But they are not the most premium boxes. And is why they are combined into one sub-forum and not separated

Now you know all my secrets when it comes to setting up the main board here at iptvtalk
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I would say any of the buzz 4000 or up you can not go wrong
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Junoir Member
    The best is BUZZTV XRS 4900 they have fixed most of the bugs with the last update.