Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    the blockchain ID would look something like this --> 13nxh6CjsvdwUWGedsiiAB45p5XpWbJTgQ
    It would have approximately the same amount of digits .
    This one I used as an example is a made up one but has the right amount of digits (approx)
    What you sent me was the Hash tag.
    I can use that thou as it does lead to the blockchain, but it leads to many blockchains, as in the mining process there would be many blocks that are mined with each block a small part of the full amount, and combined to equal the full amount.

I will get that sent in to admin asap... thnx
    Ok thanks... I also corrected the email addy used...

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    ohh I was wondering why the original email you sent me did not show any recent transactions, the last one was over a year old I think.
    The new one does show me some recent actions but not the one we are looking for.

At any rate the admin now has the correct one.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

rock1965, I am waiting on some info asked for in last message sent bud.
    That order # you sent me last night is not showing any results.
    Your email will show me results thou, is why it's always best to send me your email addy used in transaction
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

you as well HumK
    I need your email sent

thnx

I checked that Blockchain you sent me and it does show results... but I need your email.

Check Blockchain ID at the website here --> https://www.blockchain.com/explorer?...omnav_explorer
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 02-07-2021 at 12:44 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Still nothing. How long should it take? Is it a weekend thing?

Quote Originally Posted by rock1965 View Post
    Still nothing. How long should it take? Is it a weekend thing?
    rock1965, I am waiting on some info asked for in last message sent bud.
    That order # you sent me last night is not showing any results.
    Your email will show me results thou, is why it's always best to send me your email addy used in transaction

No, its not a weekend thing, not this time anyway.
    There is something else holding things up and is at the service administration level.

I have seen this start earlier this week and some earlier orders did get resolved, but it took a few days.
    I could ask the admin about why, but I would not get an answer
    - Frank Zappa

Just got your recent message rock1965 and I did get results with that

Check your messages.
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    I'm just happy you're here to help!! I am sure it will work out. Just a lil frustrating when you wanna get it done!! Wifey says I need patience!!!

the blockchain ID would look something like this --> 13nxh6CjsvdwUWGedsiiAB45p5XpWbJTgQ
    It would have approximately the same amount of digits .
    This one I used as an example is a made up one but has the right amount of digits (approx)
    What you sent me was the Hash tag.
    I can use that thou as it does lead to the blockchain, but it leads to many blockchains, as in the mining process there would be many blocks that are mined with each block a small part of the full amount, and combined to equal the full amount.

I will get that sent in to admin asap... thnx

TV Addicted
    Still waiting to hear from papiao... but I tried to order new codes since I really need them, but it gave me the same wallet, I sent the previous purchase to

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12