Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TV Addicted

Question No confirmation email after order

I ordered some codes today, and no confirmation email . Normally when I place an order, with in minutes of sending payment, I get a notification email , bitcoin payment has been detected... then after it process I get my codes. But not today.. and my bitcoin payment has fully processed. Anyone else have this issue?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    yes, what I been noticing recently is that these orders seem to be taking longer to process then normal, but they are getting processed.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    The same happened to me yesterday. Coinbase confirmed but nothing from the 66 people

Junoir Member
    Same here. Order yesterday afternoon, processing with Bitcoin ATM. Once it hit their wallet, its usually pretty quick after that. Still nothing for the order. Always makes me wonder if I entered my email address wrong or I did something wrong. Sometimes i get emails and sometimes I don't, so I just always check the order status. Hopefully it processes soon!

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by rock1965 View Post
    Same here. Order yesterday afternoon, processing with Bitcoin ATM. Once it hit their wallet, its usually pretty quick after that. Still nothing for the order. Always makes me wonder if I entered my email address wrong or I did something wrong. Sometimes i get emails and sometimes I don't, so I just always check the order status. Hopefully it processes soon!
    I order from my reseller account so it sets it up for me

I have been hard at it the last few days guys. Not getting much sleep at all. I gots stress
    Last night thou, I hit the hay and did get some sleep, about 10 hours worth of sleep which I needed desperately.
    It took almost a full bottle of rum to do it thou !
    Needless to say , my head hurts this new day... I need coffee

My inbox is full... but guys please allow me some time to get my chit together before I get back at er

Did I mention that my head hurts ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    I have been hard at it the last few days guys. Not getting much sleep at all. I gots stress
    Last night thou, I hit the hay and did get some sleep, about 10 hours worth of sleep which I needed desperately.

My inbox is full... but guys please allow me some time to get my chit together before I get back at er

All good! Rum always helps!

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post

Thank you!! We know you always do a great job !!! And we really really appreciate your help and hard work!!!

TV Addicted
    @crazed 8.4 I just replied to your pm.. hope I put in the block chain correctly, since I have never needed it, I hope its the correct one

the blockchain ID would look something like this --> 13nxh6CjsvdwUWGedsiiAB45p5XpWbJTgQ
    It would have approximately the same amount of digits .
    This one I used as an example is a made up one but has the right amount of digits (approx)
    What you sent me was the Hash tag.
    I can use that thou as it does lead to the blockchain, but it leads to many blockchains, as in the mining process there would be many blocks that are mined with each block a small part of the full amount, and combined to equal the full amount.

I will get that sent in to admin asap... thnx
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast