Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    me sometime you need to reboot router and that will help but for most part its wait it out thing and most get stream from all same place and most say no freeze but funny how they say they fixed it

TV Addicted
    It’s not fixed lol
    Very disappointed!!
    Sound loss on the Buzz box 4000 4500
    E1

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwood View Post
    Just a few notes to provide some clarity and justification to the looping, freezing and / or nothing at all. There is no freezing, looping or "other" issues with N*****x, P****. B****ox or the IPTV services that I have subscribed to which is why these issues seem to be limited to the servers linked to this forum. Can anyone provide additional clarity or provide and end date to these issues ?
    The only Service you mention that I can figure out, is N*tfl*x, so that is a "streaming" service that uses a different protocol than IPTV services use.
    * data stream protocol allows resending of bad data blocks.
    /Shooty

TV Addicted
    N***F***
    Y***T***
    Are totally different also pre recorded!!!

IPTV different ball game
    If iptv pre recorded for 5 mins and used as a PVR would be better!!

wow dont get sound lost but a few say they do so i take your word on that one

TV Addicted
    Awesome 😎
    Normal again!!

Enjoy guys

get active
    Channel 420 appears to be somewhat regular in its looping although channel issues seem to be more and more related to the Sky channels as channel 339 has a movie on called Grande Escape which the description is all in Spanish and the language is in Spanish and I know most of the characters in The Great Escape were mostly English speaking which brings me to wonder as I'm certain Sky is British and very English, so how does all of that become Spanish ?

get active
    Well, it appears channel 420 needs another bump as its stuck in the loop again. To those who know the cause and the reasons as to why, its beneficial to everyone if its either fixed or explained......is it cloud based, server based or is it software that needs a boot ?

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    420 was Good Last Month, Guess some people could get stuck on it...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

get active
    Just another update on channels 200 and 235 which are down with black screens. 213 has been stuck in a loop for a couple of days now, it needs a bump. channel 219 is or was frozen solid while channels 302, 304.305,306, 309 and 310 are all in Spanish or some variation thereof. which brings me to ask why not move the entire HBO to where the Spanish HBO channels are listed ? As for the channel guides, its a mystery as to why some channels have both english and spanish but that may have more to do with who's at the helm and who's piloting the ship ?

This is not a full update on the entire list of channels although I was surprised to see one english channel was showing a movie in german, lol, no telling what's coming next although 622 has been down for months which brings me to wonder why they ask what channels you want when there are so many issues with the ones they have ? This all may appear to be a whole lot of whine without any cheese but its a reality check on where things are at as some channels are slow to connect to the servers, while some of these issues appear to continue without anyone monitoring. Would it not be simpler to separate the languages appropriately into packages and allow donations to be linked to a language package ? This is already being done with various providers who have provided subscriptions that relate to various languages including arabic, chinese, european, english, spanish, etcetera. Its a suggestion that warrants consideration for the powers that be.
    Last edited by Deadwood; 05-27-2021 at 05:04 PM. Reason: corrected errors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12