Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Constant relooping.

Hello I have been noticing For the last two weeks or more the channels seem to constantly reloop back a few seconds and repeats. Then once it does this it jumps ahead to catch up to the show. Find it on all channels. I have 3 paid service on fire sticks 4K. I have been running these for a couple years with no problems. I rest router and modem. I reset fire sticks. Still doing the same.

TV Addicted
    Same here !!
    Something wrong for sure
    Thanks for your report

all i can say is give it time

TV Addicted
    All we can Do...correct!! Not the first time lol

I have been waiting. It’s been two weeks or more. It hasn’t changed.

Bulletproof
    It does this some times and hopefully it will get fixed. .. andkaal

Quote Originally Posted by MillerTime02 View Post
    I have been waiting. It’s been two weeks or more. It hasn’t changed.
    Just an FYI...,
    With regard to sources from Satellite feeds, Environmental conditions will cause data stream corruption.
    With regard to sources derived from the Internet, many data streams have been getting re-routed around numerous Server and Backbone outages lately, causing excessive data packet delivery delays, which will cause blocks of data to be lost.
    Depending on the program and hardware platform you use, the corrupt data stream will get processed differently.
    Some will replay the buffer while attempting to wait for the lost data blocks(looping), some will just dump the buffer and wait for good data(freezing).

and BTW..., I have 3 different IPTV services, and for the last week or two, all have had excessive problems.

/Shooty

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooty View Post
    Just an FYI...,
    With regard to sources from Satellite feeds, Environmental conditions will cause data stream corruption.
    With regard to sources derived from the Internet, many data streams have been getting re-routed around numerous Server and Backbone outages lately, causing excessive data packet delivery delays, which will cause blocks of data to be lost.
    Depending on the program and hardware platform you use, the corrupt data stream will get processed differently.
    Some will replay the buffer while attempting to wait for the lost data blocks(looping), some will just dump the buffer and wait for good data(freezing).

and BTW..., I have 3 different IPTV services, and for the last week or two, all have had excessive problems.

/Shooty
    Much thanks Shooty for clearing it up with the way this is happening. Has been like this for close to 2 - 3 weeks. Hopefully it gets fixed. andkaal

get active
    The looping appears to continue especially bad on the English 600 channels but freezing seems to be more of a problem on the 200 to 300 with the exception of the RT channel which seldom, if ever has any problems ? The Spanish or Latino channels don't appear to have this problem for the most part although some of the CCTV channels from mainland China are iffy at best. I can't remember when 622 was up as its been down for months with no changes ? I "think" the freezing has more to do with too much demand on the servers they have installed and it varies depending on the time and the demand. It really needs some changes soon.

get active
    Just a few notes to provide some clarity and justification to the looping, freezing and / or nothing at all. There is no freezing, looping or "other" issues with N*****x, P****. B****ox or the IPTV services that I have subscribed to which is why these issues seem to be limited to the servers linked to this forum. Can anyone provide additional clarity or provide and end date to these issues ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast