Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TV Addicted

A lot of questions

Correct me if I ask too many questions. New to forum, some experience with IPTV, can work box menus

Presently have a Dreamlink t1 plus with quick internet wired to box (not using wifi) I don’t know if my IPTV service is any good, EPG is horrible. Been with the same service for years but the guy doesn’t help much and channels are way to much of every language scattered everywhere BUT price is cheap. Need better! I’ve come a long way since boxxee box and Kodi.

Is the epg issue related to my service provider? (Mode set to UTC which shows some channel guide, normal has no guide)

I would like to stay with dreamlink but don’t know what box to upgrade to? Recommendations?

I want to switch service with proper setup and not a million channels, recommendations for reliable service?

i just want USA/Can channels, BeIn sports, movies (from this century), PPV/super channel movies. Does this exist?

Quote Originally Posted by bakon View Post
    Correct me if I ask too many questions. New to forum, some experience with IPTV, can work box menus

Presently have a Dreamlink t1 plus with quick internet wired to box (not using wifi) I don’t know if my IPTV service is any good, EPG is horrible. Been with the same service for years but the guy doesn’t help much and channels are way to much of every language scattered everywhere BUT price is cheap. Need better! I’ve come a long way since boxxee box and Kodi.

Is the epg issue related to my service provider? (Mode set to UTC which shows some channel guide, normal has no guide)

I would like to stay with dreamlink but don’t know what box to upgrade to? Recommendations?

I want to switch service with proper setup and not a million channels, recommendations for reliable service?

i just want USA/Can channels, BeIn sports, movies (from this century), PPV/super channel movies. Does this exist?
    I'm sorry to say, that the points that you don't want, exist with these Services, and the things you do want, mostly are absent.
    Don't get me wrong, there are good points and workarounds for problems.
    *Channels from Can are virtually non-existent, which is why I use 2 Providers.
    /Shooty

TV Addicted

there are many

since this is a rocket forum ill will only post the name KY
    its us ca and uk ppv locals there are many usa servers
    find them here
    Code:
    https://urlscan.io/search/#*
    at the risk of getting fired from this site go here to test servers lol
    you might find yours there.....
    Code:
    deleted link
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 01-31-2021 at 10:42 PM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    USA channels, sports channels (including Bein Sports) and movies can be found with the services supported here.
    The movies are from this century. In fact you can take your pick from many many new releases.

Channel list can be seen thru the link posted below.
    The list is updated daily
    https://iptvprivateserver.is/templat...nels-table.php

That Dreamlink is a good box when it comes to using 3rd party EPG sources.
    Shooty and AcidJesus both supply some good work when it comes to EPG data
    Check the EPG sub-forum here on site.

You could setup that Dreamlink in such a way that you can have access to either EPG and also the EPG which the service supplies.
    Set that up correctly and then its a simple click of a couple buttons on your remote to switch between them.

The T1+ is a bit outdated, but is fine.
    The Dreamlink T3 is their newest model and it does even better with server setup scenarios
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 01-31-2021 at 11:08 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post

Channel list can be seen thru the link posted below.
    The list is updated daily
    https://iptvprivateserver.is/templat...nels-table.php

You could setup that Dreamlink in such a way that you can have access to either EPG and also the EPG which the service supplies.
    Set that up correctly and then its a simple click of a couple buttons on your remote to switch between them.

The T1+ is a bit outdated, but is fine.
    The Dreamlink T3 is their newest model and it does even better with server setup scenarios
    Interesting, you have services here...I will look into them

I will check the sub forum out because I would like a decent epg

The box does work ok but I’m afraid it will quit working one day.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooty View Post
    I'm sorry to say, that the points that you don't want, exist with these Services, and the things you do want, mostly are absent.
    Don't get me wrong, there are good points and workarounds for problems.
    *Channels from Can are virtually non-existent, which is why I use 2 Providers.
    /Shooty
    I should of put English channels instead of Canadian. The only Canadian would be government and French lol

TV Addicted
    I don’t know what a rocket forum is?

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bakon View Post
    I don’t know what a rocket forum is?
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...erver-(Rocket)
    WWJD...!!!

Junoir Member
    If you are familiar with Dreamlink model, I will probably recommend you Formuler Z series. Currently, they have a new model Z8 Pro which is similar to Z8 and T3. If you are looking for cheaper option, then Z+neo fit for you.Cannot much say about service since I know that every service has pros and cons....

TV Addicted
    If I switch to T3 or Formuler Z do they use Dol2 or MyTV Online 2?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast