Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Messenger Services

Since we been seeing how insecure some of these messaging apps have become or always were.
    Anyone with some skills can hack into some of these Messenger services and view most anything you may have sent or received and all the while you were assured that the Messenger service was secure.
    There are ways that you yourself can make them messages secure, but it can be a real hassle.

We can even see this when we message friends and have conversations that are suppose to be private, but yet afterwards and from then on forward, we see things pop up while we are online , things that no one should know about unless they saw our 'so-called' private conversations. But yet we see advertisements pop up on our screens that are geared exactly toward what we may have discussed in them 'private' conversations.
    This is not a coincidence. Its the Messenger services selling your data.

And not to mention the censorship taking place these days.

And another thing to keep in mind is the services that offer a 3rd party keyboard app that they say is all the beans !!
    Them 3rd party KB apps are famous for scraping your system for possible vulnerabilities to access your stuff.
    Never ever use a 3rd party KB app.

Many of these Messengers are owned by the same entity. Like Facebooked owns and runs the Whatsup app and the Instagram app and prolly others.
    I have mentioned before that facebooked is a Monster and I stand by that.

Okay, lets get to the point

I found a Messenger service that can be trusted.
    Edward Snowden uses this app and if he trusts it, then i think it is safe to say that nothing more need to be said.
    But please do check it out for yourself and read everything you can get your hands on concerning this Messenger service.

Code:
    https://signal.org/en/
    c/p
    "State-of-the-art end-to-end encryption (powered by the open source Signal Protocol) keeps your conversations secure. We can't read your messages or listen to your calls, and no one else can either. Privacy isn’t an optional mode — it’s just the way that Signal works. Every message, every call, every time."
    end c/p

Stay safe guys and gals
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

we lost our right 6 yrs ago no 1St anymore