Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Completely Down after ISP change

I changed Internet providers today and now I am completely down. After the switch, I performed an IPTV Reset via the donataion checker. I logged in to check everything and it worked until I changed the chanel. I did another IPTV reset, but now I am completely down. I changed portals from portal 2 to portal 6. Again, I was able to log in tune to a single chanel and as soon as I changed chanels everything went down. Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by 1sc404; 01-23-2021 at 06:53 PM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    what is the full server url being used ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    I'm using a playlist:

. I can PM you my donation if needed.
    Last edited by catz; 01-23-2021 at 11:15 PM.

I do not need to see your code just yet.

I do see you have the p3 URL... is that the same as what it shows with your code at the papiao website ?

Are you using Perfect Player app to play that Playlist or other app?

log back on to your code and ensure that the Country lock has not changed.
    In fact while you are there, change that to All Countries and see if that changes anything with the channels.
    Do not try a reset while it is set on All Countries, it will not work.
    Just change it and then reboot the receiver or the app and then check channels.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    I am using Perfect Player. The donation checker has me on portal 3. Doing the all countries and restart produced teh same results as before. I was able to play one chanel and as soon as I changed the chanel, completely down.

Quote Originally Posted by 1sc404 View Post
    I am using Perfect Player. The donation checker has me on portal 3. Doing the all countries and restart produced teh same results as before. I was able to play one chanel and as soon as I changed the chanel, completely down.
    there was a member a few days ago that had this exact problem.
    I do not know if he was able to get passed the problem or not. I thought the All Country change was the fix but I prolly remembered that wrong.

Next question...
    Are you using a VPN service ?
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    No to the VPN.

No to the VPN.
    okay so, what about trying a VPN. Do you have access to this function?
    Look for a free trial version and test with.
    You can add vpn thru your router's admin panel if allowable by ISP... or if your android receiver has the function maybe?

Do try that if you can.

You may be able to see that I have been trending toward some kind of ISP issue
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    So, I tried a vpn. That didn't work at all - no channels would play. I tried connecting my device to my mobile hotspot which is a different ISP. Same result as before, one channel plays then everything goes down as soon as I change channel. I used the donation checker and changed my donation#, updated my playlist accordingly. Same results as before, one channel plays change channel and down. I came to a solution. I installed IPTV Smarters and used the Xtremecodes api, put the url in and my donation. That has been working for over an hour now on multiple channels. I moved away from IPTV Smarters a couple of years ago because I like the Perfect Player interface much better. I have no idea why the playlist in Perfect Player stopped working after I changed ISPs. Bummer because I prefer Perfect Player, but at least I am able to watch again.

So, I tried a vpn. That didn't work at all - no channels would play. I tried connecting my device to my mobile hotspot which is a different ISP. Same result as before, one channel plays then everything goes down as soon as I change channel. I used the donation checker and changed my donation#, updated my playlist accordingly. Same results as before, one channel plays change channel and down. I came to a solution. I installed IPTV Smarters and used the Xtremecodes api, put the url in and my donation. That has been working for over an hour now on multiple channels. I moved away from IPTV Smarters a couple of years ago because I like the Perfect Player interface much better. I have no idea why the playlist in Perfect Player stopped working after I changed ISPs. Bummer because I prefer Perfect Player, but at least I am able to watch again.
    good work

I never had this sort of issue with Perfect Player before and I have used it often.
    There is a possibility that a different version of Perfect Player may also fix the issue.
    I am just thinking out loud but it could be a possibility.
    What version do you have ?

Code:
    http://niklabs.com/downloads/
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast