Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Some good in all this mess

I do not mean this to be political in any way, nor am I trying to promote donating to any fund.... but the help and support site talked about below may be an answer for some who can not see any answers otherwise.

We are all going thru some seriously messed up times. I just wanted to post this to show that there are some who still care about you and your freedoms.

The Barstool Fund
    $28,156,626 Total Funds Raised
    158 Businesses Supported

-If you are a small business owner in need of help due to the impacts of COVID, you can submit your application at:
    Code:
    TheBarstoolFund.com/apply
    -The nonprofit 30 Day Fund was launched by Virginia technology entrepreneur Pete Snyder and his wife, Burson.
    Working with other business leaders throughout the nation, the Fund’s goal is to help save as many jobs as possible. Jeff Bartos co-founded the Pennsylvania 30 Day Fund with a group of local business leaders and worked with Barstool Sports to help save Reading Terminal Market. Since the first launch in Virginia, the 30 Day Fund launched in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Mississippi, Arkansas, and New Jersey. The funds disbursed do not need to be repaid, but if businesses who receive the Fund’s assistance do, at a later date, wish to “pay it forward,” they may do so by directing those dollars back to the Fund, which will disburse them to another business in need.

And my two cents...
    Lets see other companies like Amazon, Google, Ytube, Elon Musk, Bill Gates, or many others, do something like this !!
    Never see it
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-15-2021 at 07:58 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa