Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Mixed Messages....

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________

Hi, Fred, this is Alan next door.

I have a confession to make.

I have been riddled with guilt these past few months and have been trying to get up the courage to tell you face-to-face, but I am at least telling you in a text as I cannot live with myself a moment longer without you knowing.

The truth is I have been sharing your wife, day and night when you’re not around. In fact, probably more than you.

I haven’t been getting it at home recently, but I know that’s no excuse.

The temptation was just too great. I can no longer live with the guilt and hope that you will accept my sincerest apology and forgive me. It won’t happen again.

Please suggest a fee for usage and I’ll pay you.

Regards, Alan.

NEIGHBOR’S RESPONSE

Fred, feeling so angered and betrayed, then grabbed his gun and shot his neighbor Alan dead.

He returned home, poured himself a stiff drink, and sat down on the sofa.

Fred took out his phone where he saw a second message from Alan.

SECOND MESSAGE

Hi, Fred, this is Alan next door, again.

Sorry about the typo on my last text.

I expect that you figured it out and noticed that darned Auto-Correct changed “wi-fi” to “wife.”

That’s today’s technology for you, hey?

Regards, Alan

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Wink

Keep this philosophy in mind ....

Keep this philosophy in mind the next time you hear, or are out to repeat a rumor.

In ancient Greece (469 - 399 BC), Socrates was widely lauded for his wisdom.

One day the great philosopher came upon an acquaintance, who ran up to him excitedly and said, "Socrates, do you know what I just heard about one of your students...?"

"Wait a moment," Socrates replied. "Before you tell me, I'd like you to pass a little test. It's called the Test of Three."

"Test of Three?"

"That's correct," Socrates continued.

"Before you talk to me about my student let's take a moment to test what you're going to say.

The first test is Truth.

Have you made absolutely sure that what you are about to tell me is true?"

"No," the man replied, "actually I just heard about it."

"All right," said Socrates. "So you don't really know if it's true or not.

Now let's try the second test,the test of Goodness.

Is what you are about to tell me about my student something good?"

"No, on the contrary..."

"So," Socrates continued, "you want to tell me something bad about him even though you're not certain it's true?"

The man shrugged, a little embarrassed.Socrates continued, "You may still pass though because there is a third test - the filter of Usefulness.

Is what you want to tell me about my student going to be useful to me?"

"No, not really..."

"Well," concluded Socrates, "if what you want to tell me is neither True nor Good nor even Useful, why tell it to me at all?"

The man was defeated and ashamed and said no more.

This is the reason Socrates was a great philosopher and held in such high esteem.

It also explains why Socrates never found out that Plato was banging his wife.

Thanks to bwcbob for the Gift, Farmer1 for the Fun Contest and IPTV for being here so it All is Possible...!!! Good Luck Everyone, Let's have some Fun Again...!!
    WWJD...!!!

A Royal Pain in the ...

A big-shot businessman had to spend a couple of days in the hospital.

He was a royal pain to the nurses because he bossed them around just like he did his employees.

None of the hospital staff wanted to have anything to do with him. The head nurse was the only one who could stand up to him.

She came into his room and announced, "I have to take your temperature."

After complaining for several minutes, he finally settled down, crossed his arms and opened his mouth.

"No, I'm sorry," the nurse stated, "but for this reading, I cannot use an oral thermometer."

This started another round of complaining, but eventually he rolled over and bared his rear end.

After feeling the nurse insert the thermometer, he heard her announce, "I have to get something. Now you stay JUST LIKE THAT until I get back."

She left the door to his room open on her way out. He cursed under his breath as he heard people walking past his door, laughing.

After almost an hour, the man's doctor came into the room.

"What's going on here?" asked the doctor.

Angrily, the man answered, "What's the matter, Doc?" Haven't you ever seen someone having his temperature taken before?"

After a pause, the doctor confessed with a suppressed laugh in his voice, "Well, no, I guess I haven't. Not with a carnation, anyway!"

Marriage Problems.....

A man and woman were having marriage problems, and decided to end their union after a very short time together.

After a most brief attempt to reconcile, the couple went to court to finalize their break-up.

The judge asked the husband, “What has brought you to this point, where you are not able to keep this marriage together?”

The husband said, “In the six weeks we've been together, we haven't been able to agree on one thing.”

The wife said, “Seven weeks.”

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Wink

The elderly priest....

The elderly priest, speaking to the younger priest, said, "It was a good idea to replace the first four pews with plush bucket theater seats.

It worked like a charm. The front of the church always fills first now."

The young priest nodded, and the old priest continued, "And you told me adding a little more beat to the music would bring young people back to church, so I supported you when you brought in that rock'n'roll gospel choir.

Now our services are consistently packed to the balcony."

"Thank you, Father," answered the young priest. "I am pleased that you are open to the new ideas of youth."

"All of these ideas have been well and good," said the elderly priest, "but I'm afraid you've gone too far with the drive-thru confessional."

"But, Father," protested the young priest, "my confessions and the donations have nearly doubled since I began that!"

"Yes," replied the elderly priest, "and I appreciate that.

But the flashing neon sign, 'Toot 'n Tell or Go to Hell' cannot stay on the church roof.

Thanks to bwcbob for the Gift, Farmer1 for the Fun Contest and IPTV for being here so it All is Possible...!!! Good Luck Everyone, Let's have some Fun Again...!!
    WWJD...!!!

The key...

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________

All the good knights were leaving for the Crusades.

One knight told his best friend "My bride is without doubt one of the most beautiful women in the world.

It would be a terrible waste if no man could have her.

Therefore, as my best and most trusted friend, I am leaving you the key to her chastity belt to use should I not return from the Crusade in seven years."

The company of knights were only a mile or so out of town when they noticed a cloud of dust approaching.

Thinking it might be an important message from the town the column halted.

A horseman approached. It was the knight's best friend. He said "Hey, you gave me the wrong key!!"

Thanks for the ......

A group of third, fourth and fifth graders accompanied by two female teachers went on a field trip to the local racetrack to learn about thoroughbred horses and the supporting industry.

During the tour some of the children wanted to go to the toilet so it was decided that the girls would go with one teacher and the boys would go with the other.

As the teacher assigned to the boys waited outside the men's toilet, one of the boys came out and told her he couldn't reach the urinal.

Having no choice, she went inside and began hoisting the little boys up by their armpits, one by one.

As she lifted one, she couldn't help but notice that he was unusually well endowed for an elementary school child.

"I guess you must be in the fifth," she said.

"No ma'am," he replied, "I'm in the seventh, riding Silver Arrow. Thanks for the lift anyhow."

Nascar 2020 Pool Champion
    A young man and woman.....

A young man and woman were eager to enjoy a picnic in the park one Saturday noon, and they opted to go through a fast-food drive-in for a quick snack.

They ordered, paid, got their bag of goodies, and headed for the park.

When they opened the bag, it was full on money instead of the hamburgers they expected.

They rushed back to the fast-food place and returned the money.

"This is WONDERFUL," exclaimed the manager. "We've been looking for this money all morning and couldn't figure out where it could have been misplaced.

You two are an honest couple.

A lot of people would not have the morals and honesty to return the money.

I'm going to call the TV and the newspapers and let everybody know what an honest deed you've done."

"Uh, don't do that," says the man, "my wife might see it on TV."

Bulletproof
    Oh Well....

A farmer was sitting in the neighborhood bar getting hammered.

A man came in and asked the farmer, 'Hey, why are you sitting here on this beautiful day, getting drunk?'

The farmer shook his head and replied, 'Some things you just can't explain.'

'So what happened that's so horrible?' the man asked as he sat down next to the farmer.

'Well,' the farmer said, 'today I was sitting by my cow, milking her.

Just as I got the bucket 'bout full, she lifted her left leg and kicked over the bucket.'

'Okay,' said the man, 'but that's not so bad.' 'Some things you just can't explain,' the farmer replied.

'So what happened then?' the man asked. The farmer said, 'I took her left leg and tied it to the post on the left.'

'And then?' 'Well, I sat back down and continued to milk her.
    Just as I got the bucket 'bout full, she took her right leg and kicked over the bucket.'

Man laughed and said, 'Again?' The farmer replied, 'Some things you just can't explain.'

'So, what did you do then?' the man asked. 'I took her right leg this time and tied it to the post on the right.'

'And then?' 'Well, I sat back down and began milking her again.

Just as I got the bucket about full, the stupid cow knocked over the bucket with her tail.'

'Hmmm . . . ' the man said and nodded his head. 'Some things you just can't explain,' the farmer said.

'So, what did you do?' the man asked.

'Well,' the farmer said, 'I didn't have anymore rope, so I took off my belt and tied her tail to the rafter.

In that moment, my pants fell down and my wife walked in . . . Some things you just can't explain.'

TV Addicted
    A guy goes to the supermarket
    A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at him.She says hello.
    He's rather taken aback because he can't place where he knows her from.
    So he says, "Do you know me?" To which she replies, "I think you're the father of one of my kids."
    Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says,' My God, are you the stripper from my bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table with all my buddies watching while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery???"

She looks into his eyes and says calmly, "No, I'm your son's class teacher."

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast