TV Addicted

Customer complained Mag Box asks for Log in. Remote does no respond. Had to do hard reset, worked for 2 days and same problem. Do not know what to do. I remember in Samsung Smart TV, downloaded IPTV app with 4 sample channels and got same log in situation asking to go to Web page and pay a sub. This blocking by infomir, is it the cause? Any ideas?? have many friends with Mag 254's. Remember they were highly recommended by this Forum years ago, before no pay testing IPTV and great future after IKS.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I doubt it is infomir that is the cause. Infomir would simply block the port with no need or use for a login to anywhere.
    Could be that the customer had an old iptv account on there and it is what is asking for the login.

They may have been recommended at one time, but things change
    We did post the possible risks when things changed, so that might excuse any recommendations that may have been seen before

Same thing happened to Avov boxes, meaning their buisness plans changed.
    Not our fault

Check in the server setup menus for any other server connections.
    If nothing there that may be the cause, then instead a Factory default, try the No_Block file.
    It may fix that issue.

posts #33 and #34
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...OCKING-portals
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 01-16-2021 at 10:08 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    I understand all you say, but never seen that type "log in" before. We have more than 20 boxes and need to get ready for this situation. Mag 254 still great boxes. I have been in this long before iptv. I passed the information to my cust. the way I got it from forum and they make a claim to me. Sorry for my complain, but sometimes as a forum member I pay a high price. Like the bunch of letter I got thru the years from DN lawyers trying to make a case. All thanks to the RATS that took rewards from DN for info of members, it was in previous Forums though. Thanks to Statutory time of limitations nothing happen.

How do i reload a 254 box

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joeh View Post
    How do i reload a 254 box

open the thread linked below and check posts #33 and 34
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...OCKING-portals
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa