Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PPV issue

TV Addicted

PPV issue

Hi, I have been trying to see the new Tom Hanks movie (News of the World) and cannot see it. PPV 1,2,3,4 are not working. I have NFPS and tried Rocket with no avail. Any news into Why?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HumK View Post
    Hi, I have been trying to see the new Tom Hanks movie (News of the World) and cannot see it. PPV 1,2,3,4 are not working. I have NFPS and tried Rocket with no avail. Any news into Why?
    This is not unusual with the newest additions. Its been seen to act like this with other past additions.
    Give it a few days and they most always start working.

I did however send in a report to administration about this for you.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Thanks, I am waiting with hope. Amazon Prime has it for close to $20. if you are a member.

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    This is not unusual with the newest additions. Its been seen to act like this with other past additions.
    Give it a few days and they most always start working.

I did however send in a report to administration about this for you.
    THANKS Crazed it's been like that on most PPV's for weeks. I thought it was just me. andkaal

yea you guys are correct and I did not notice this until just now, but seems most in not all of them are not working.

Administration has been notified
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Warrior
    here is the movie working on any player do some test and get the mp4

8Y3KNHk4ZolVGf2aRqOd/IB7ap7+OqPjnlaVjlLngzhdhpojMbCD5CEL03ZiLmcvapcW0Uh CcWLzwFfjW2ZXhg==

TV Addicted
    How do I use that large number?

Quote Originally Posted by suport View Post
    here is the movie working on any player do some test and get the mp4

8Y3KNHk4ZolVGf2aRqOd/IB7ap7+OqPjnlaVjlLngzhdhpojMbCD5CEL03ZiLmcvapcW0Uh CcWLzwFfjW2ZXhg==
    Quote Originally Posted by HumK View Post
    How do I use that large number?
    It's an Encoded string similar to (PEM/MIME-Base64/32 etc.) *and there cannot be spaces?
    Don't know why suport posted it, as you can't Decode unless you have more info, and are quite tech savvy.

Noticed PPV 1&2 are now in the VOD Movies list, but only #1 works, so you are still soul!
    /Shooty

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooty View Post
    It's an Encoded string similar to (PEM/MIME-Base64/32 etc.) *and there cannot be spaces?
    Don't know why suport posted it, as you can't Decode unless you have more info, and are quite tech savvy.

Noticed PPV 1&2 are now in the VOD Movies list, but only #1 works, so you are still soul!
    /Shooty
    news of the world works in vod on a 4500

yes the VOD version does work (XR4000 on Default Player).

The powers that be must have added this into the VODs category just recently.
    I wonder how that happened, I was sure it was not there yesterday
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast