Everything is bigger in Texas.

A blind man headed to Texas for his vacation
    Upon arriving at the hotel, he felt a large breeze in the lobby. He said," Wow!" and heard his voice echo. He then said," Wow, this lobby is so big!"
    A passing bellhop replied," Everything is bigger in Texas." After checking in, another bellhop helped him to his room.
    The blind man sat down on his bed, felt how big it was, and said," Wow, this bed is so big!" The bellhop told him," Everything is bigger in Texas."
    After he set all of his belongings down, he went downstairs to the bar and ordered a beer. When he touched the huge mug, he said," Wow, this mug is so big!"
    And of course, the bartender told him," Everything is bigger in Texas." After drinking the huge beer, he needed to go to the bathroom.
    He asked the bartender," Where is the bathroom?" The bartender told him," Second door on the right." So the blind man headed down the hall.
    Accidentally miscounting the doors, he went into the third door down, where the indoor swimming pool was. Blindly stumbling into the pool, he waded to the top, screaming at the top of his lungs," DON'T FLUSH, DON'T FLUSH!!!!!!"
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    That time it was No Echo...!!! but it was Funny...!!
    WWJD...!!!

Lol.............!!!!!

crazybobs TV Expert
    Nice One .........