Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I gotta step out and get me a coffee

Send me that info and I will be back in 10 minutes and check on it.
    Let me know what ISP you are with as well.

Also, while you are waiting, check into how to install VPN (find a free trial offer for a VPN, to test with)
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member

Ending 57 working

Thank you 57 working please let me know for other 2 when I can connect thank you so much

you are welcome

give me a few minutes and then check your messages again for info.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Thank you all is working you are so nice

Quote Originally Posted by Aspen View Post
    Thank you all is working you are so nice
    Glad to help

With that set to 'All Countries' it may change (sometimes when you disconnect and reconnect is when this happens) which is not unusual with that setting. So if you have future issues, check on that again. You could change it back to your country too, if you want. It will probably work fine now.

I did leave the one code set to your correct country because it was set there already. I think it was the third one on your list.
    All I did to that one was a reset. Sometimes them administrative resets work but trying the reset at your end may not do the trick, just an observation I have had over the years and may not hold true, but there it is)
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Thank you once again all 3 up a bit of freezing but that’s ok part of the game

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12