TV Addicted

Transfer of data from USB to internal storage.

Is there a way to copy files from a USB stick to the internal 64GB memory?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I was thinking to use a FileManager type program for a function like this,,, but... I recently heard from a member here on site that TeamViewer works for things like this. Not sure if it works to copy to the buzz memory thou, but does work the other way (from Buzz to USB via PC/Laptop) .
    I will find who that member was....

It was our member RYU that was discussing the TeamViewer function
    It might work for what you are asking.
    Read thru the thread linked below
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...ght=teamviewer
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

@ crazed8.4 it does work both ways. you can copy/paste or transfer from box to pc or pc to box.
    Also, FileManger works same way as well with program called Filezilla. once you download Filezilla on your PC then open up FileManager in your box and on your left side you will see an option says Transfer to PC. hit start and you will see ip address with port. now open up Filezilla on your pc and click file then site manager. on left side under my sites you can add your device if you have multiple devices and save that and on your right input your ip address where it says host and port number where it says port. enter ip without Http : // and logon type choose Anonymous and click connect. once connected can use like teamviewer. both programs eliminate use of USB.

Code:
    https://filezilla-project.org/download.php?type=client
    download filezilla from above link on your own risk.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    Well if you ask me, the above is NOT what I need and is too convoluted. I found a file manager that does what I need and more, like the above without any extra PC connections. It's called File Manager Plus from alphainventor.com . Free from Google App store.

Quote Originally Posted by bigivn View Post
    Well if you ask me, the above is NOT what I need and is too convoluted. I found a file manager that does what I need and more, like the above without any extra PC connections. It's called File Manager Plus from alphainventor.com . Free from Google App store.
    no one was asking you... You were asking of us !

I did mention that some Managers or Exploreres could do extraordinary things, some can't thou and some are a mess (convoluted)

Thanx !
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 01-09-2021 at 06:08 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Poor choice of words I guess, just tried to provide my feedback. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by bigivn View Post
    Poor choice of words I guess, just tried to provide my feedback. Cheers
    its okay. I was in a mood
    My apologies
    - Frank Zappa