Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Bitcoin hit all-time high this last weekend @ $62,000 per bitcoin (+/-)
    But since then it been dropping.
    Today at this minute it is $48,000

Usually this is okay as the volatility of crypto currency can be seen at maybe 8 thousand $ up or down in one 24 hr period.
    That's alot , but I seen it. This ain't Kansas anymore !

Anyway, for the last 2 days its been dropping on a steady rate (if you can count anything as steady with these things).

But I know it will peak back up and continue on to its one million dollar mark per coin.
    This may be the 'half' or the Bull is tried

Do not fear thou , bitcoin will get back on that up scale at a 'steady' rate. Until next time.

I am just saying all this so if indeed anyone wanted to grab some bitcoin and store in a Wallet and watch it's value increase, this low peak may be good time to buy
    Just sayin'

Do not invest any more then you are willing to loose.
    I thought hard about that back in December, 2020 ... and mine was $150.00 that I was willing to loose, which I bought in at $14,000 per bitcoin

just sayin'
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

You can also get your money out of crypto and cash back in hand (some exchanges have a waiting time before a withdrawl is allowed , maybe up to 14 days).
    That is thru a Kiosk machine (bitcoin ATM).

You loose with the percentage them machines take, but generally you would gain if bitcoin was sold at a high peak in any given day.
    Them Kiosk fees vary. The one here in my town is one of the highest in fees and can be from 13% upwards to 24%.. ohhh did I tell you them fees vary with each transaction? .. nuts ... lol

taxes would also be due for monies earned from investments.

But according to records of a friend of mine, he always ends up with a gain at what he original deposited, when selling bitcoin thru a machine even with its fees.
    Another is thru online sites with verified trusted buyers of your coin. And deposited into a paypal account or similar.

That is just me telling you that yes indeed you can sell bitcoin for cash in hand at any time.

There are other ways too, but you can always get back your investment at anytime.

The longest turn around to get cash back from a Kiosk machine that I have experienced or heard about is approx 4 hrs., and regularly at a non-busy time can be just a few minutes.

Cash back can be up to $10,000 depending on the owner/brand of the Kiosk
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 02-24-2021 at 10:49 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

there are two tunes I'd like to mention, here.

Simply Irresistible
    Robert Palmer
    Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrGw_cOgwa8
    damn I forgot the other one....

Ohh I know it

Candy's Going Bad
    Golden Earing
    Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTUZXWKRVM4
    - Frank Zappa

Im happy too

Assorted C/Ps from a few sources.

After seeing a high of +/- $62,000 it now looks like we have seen one of bitcoins worst weeks in terms of looses.
    It took looses of upwards and beyond 20% this last week.

Bitcoin has been on a sharp rise since last year 2020
    This was due in part to the same factors that led to the rise of gold in 2020.
    A weak U.S. dollar and plummeting interest rates during the pandemic have spurred investors to look to alternative assets.

Bitcoin and the crypto market have probably benefited the most from mainstream acceptance.
    PayPal announced in 2020 that it would accept Bitcoin on its platform.
    WealthSimple announced that it would allow Bitcoin trading.

Then Tesla founder and CEO Elon Musk announced that his company had poured US$1.5 billion into Bitcoin.
    Tesla achieved a US$1 billion profit from this quick dip into crypto. That was larger than the profit it made on its electric vehicles over the past year.

Over the past couple of weeks, big names have dumped on the crypto space.
    Janet Yellen, former chairwoman of the Federal Reserve and current U.S. Secretary of the Treasury, called Bitcoin “extremely inefficient.”
    Bill Gates also warned against betting on the volatile digital currency.
    These comments have coincided with this sharp dip from all-time highs.

*My own opinion on Bill Gates is that he is a monster and is scared that the dollar will crash hard and forever. He just bought up a bunch more farm land in the USA and now holds the most farm land of anyone in the USA. Seems he is trying to gain assets and what better then our farm land that feeds us... God help us all once Gates has full control of our food
    And that she-devil Janet Yellen can't be trusted to say anything except whats good for her. She has too many interests in the dollar to be bias.

Almost two weeks ago, Canada launched the first-ever Bitcoin exchange-traded fund. This development garnered international attention, as it was the first Bitcoin ETF to be launched on a major exchange.
    This did not come at the best time for cryptocurrencies thou, as TSX:BTCC.B was down 11.6% in trading at the time.

It seemed inevitable that the bull market had to calm down at some point.
    HIVE Technologies and Hut 8 Mining are crypto mining firms that have benefited hugely from Bitcoin’s bull run.
    Both stocks have dropped down sharply.

But keep in mind that bitcoin has done this before. It rocketed up and then dropped back down. But after all has been said and done, the overall value has been increasing, even with these spikes.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 02-26-2021 at 03:35 PM.
    - Frank Zappa

bitcoins back up high again
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    bitcoins back up high again
    Yes it is

This last couple of weeks bitcoin has been jumping up and down in value, but not again reaching that high it had seen awhile ago.

We started seeing this recent rise at the start of this past week. And it seems to be more stable as far as its volatility.

C/P
    'Many stocks with a financial interest in the leading cryptocurrency Bitcoin, traded sharply higher on Monday morning.
    A cautiously 'bullish' Bitcoin report from well-respected analyst managing director Kathleen Boyle of the firm Citi, sparked the jump, assisted by a modest rebound in cryptocurrency prices after a difficult end to February.'

'It's no surprise to see Bitcoin investors focusing on the 'bullish' parts of Boyle's analysis.'
    - Frank Zappa

Seems like it might take a big jump next week
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

and here we go crossed 60+ already

Seems to be maybe a bit 'bullish'

- Frank Zappa

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast