Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    His investment is/was large enough to seriously push bitcoin up.......cash out at least 50% of your holdings and smile BIGLY. Greed is good but timing is even more important now.......my 2 cents CDN depending on your risk levels.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    good advice zaang83

There was another spike in BTC value approx a week ago, and that spike was also due to Elon Musk.
    He said something on Tweeter about investing in BTC and almost instantly the BTC went way up in value, but dropped again shortly there after, back to where it started before the sudden spike
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Yeah, he has a vested interest and is moving money the size that large hedge funds move...............f******g scary when one guy can move the price up 10-20%; we don't even know how much he was holding before the most recent large buy he made. Nevertheless, depending on the size of your "gamble" and risk level, just don't wait for him or any "investor" like him to decide to cashout a large portion of his holdings and pat himself on the back, lol!

Wing Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by zaang83 View Post
    His investment is/was large enough to seriously push bitcoin up.......cash out at least 50% of your holdings and smile BIGLY. Greed is good but timing is even more important now.......my 2 cents CDN depending on your risk levels.
    Turn out the lights the party's over......

Bullwhale
    LoL he will be Very p-ooed if the price drops say to $18,000. you can sell it but you still need someone to buy it and with the price gets so high like it is,most big investors will start to think the risk is to high for the reward......now this is only my opinion and i am broke so what do i know.

Elon Musk's Telsa company is not doing well according to some feedback from China.
    Seems the batteries are not performing as they were promised. Meaning the distance that can be traveled on a single charge is far less then what was promised.

With the big automakers now all building these electric cars, this is a huge deal ,,, or deal breaker.

Meanwhile bitcoin hit all time high today at just under $48,000 per coin.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

yea my bank numbers are growing

Bulletproof
    Today Bit coin up to $50,000 today. WOW

To learn more about all this crypto currency stuff and even become a bit of an expert, a site like bitcointalk may help

I only post this to show that I am no expert by no means, but I do like to talk about it
    There are people and websites out there that are experts and you can learn from them if interested

Code:
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php
    or

Code:
    https://cointelegraph.com/bitcoin-for-beginners
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 02-18-2021 at 08:12 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by andkaal View Post
    Today Bit coin up to $50,000 today. WOW
    yes it did.
    And after approx 12 hours it gained another 2,000 and is now just over $52,000 per bitcoin.

Elon Musk had alot to do with that with his recent buy AND also he announced that his Tesla company will be accepting bitcoin as payments.
    That right there was a big boost for bitcoin.

Something else happened recently too.
    There were 2 US Banks that announced they would be creating a new division just for bitcoin transactions.
    That is a huge deal for bitcoin

This run on bitcoin is referred to a a 'Bull Run' and this is the longest Bull run (in duration) that we have ever seen with the bitcoin market.

Last edited by crazed 9.6; 02-18-2021 at 08:26 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast