Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Tue, April 13, 2021

Cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase Global Inc., was set to be valued at more than $94 billion in a stock market debut on Wednesday April 13th, that marked another milestone in the development of bitcoin and other digital assets.
    This also must be expected to receive much greater government scrutiny into the future.

Bitcoin hit a record of $62,741 on Tuesday, extending it's 2021 rally to new heights.

Coinbase, the largest U.S. cryptocurrency exchange debut it's listing on the Nasdaq on Wednesday, which is considered a landmark for cryptocurrency advocates.
    Bitcoin the world's biggest cryptocurrency, rose as much as 5% on Tuesday.
    Smaller rival Ethereum, also reached a record high.

Bitcoin topped $60,000 early last month, fueled by Tesla's move to buy $1.5 billion of the digital currency for its balance sheet.
    For the past two weeks, it had traded in a tight range.
    Demand is now flooding the market from institutions, just as large amounts of Bitcoin and Ethereum are increasingly being taken offline and holders are transferring them to their own offline wallets.
    There is only one outcome from that, and investors should expect higher highs and higher lows throughout the year.

c/p from multiple sources
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-14-2021 at 08:37 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

bitcoin dropped down to $54000
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    bitcoin dropped down to $54000
    Yea and still dropping this morning.... but it is not surprising thou.
    Them analysts expected to see some more volatility and with low lows and high highs, after Coinbase's Wallstreet Stock debuted last week.

For the fun of it all, I also bought some Ethereum (ETH) cryptocurrency, perhaps 4 or 5 months ago.
    I tripled my money on this as of today !!!

I only started with 5 bux worth of ETH thou and now that same ETH is worth a little over 15 bux ... If I sell now, I will have tripled my money lol
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

ThatÂ’s great crazed but very very risky business. I guess good for small investments.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    ThatÂ’s great crazed but very very risky business. I guess good for small investments.
    I was kinda being a smarty pants

But,...
    I could by a bottle of Rum with that free money.
    Nothing like having a bit of a sifter of Rum while watching nascar
    - Frank Zappa

That’s true 🙂. Well as long these small investment keep getting 1 bottle then sure no risk at all 😀

Ethereum (ETH) is continuing on it's steady increase in value.
    Ethereum is a decentralized open-source blockchain system that features its own cryptocurrency, which is called Ether.
    Ethereum (ETH) works as a platform for numerous other cryptocurrencies as well as it's own Ether coin, and for the execution of decentralized smart contracts.

At the start of May 2021, one Ether coin was worth approx $3000 USD and today May12, that same coin has hit a high of $4300 approx

While bitcoin has been a very volatile coin, with large highs and just as large lows, in a single week or even one day, Ether has been far less volatile and showing a steady climb since prolly mid-summer of 2020.
    Since the beginning of May there has been a large amount of activity in Ethereum, which has been driving the value up at a faster rate.

'Bitcoin's and Ethereum’s market capitalization is now greater than all the largest banks in the world. Based on market cap, it now ranks above JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America, and Wells Fargo among others.'

Bitcoin - market cap $1 trillion
    Ethereum - market cap $499 billion
    JP Morgan Chase - market cap $479 billion

Cap Charts from ambcrypto.com
    Code:
    https://ambcrypto.com/this-fact-offers-insights-into-how-much-ethereums-price-can-grow/
    - Frank Zappa

The amount of money being gambled on unregulated currency is seriously mind boggling!
    "Glass Half Full Always"

Wing Commander
    Someones going to get hurt and it wont be Elon.

Quote Originally Posted by realdeal View Post
    Someones going to get hurt and it wont be Elon.
    I just heard that earlier today Elon announced that Tesla will no longer be accepting bitcoin as payment.
    oooppps.....

What will that do to the Cypto market ?
    It tanked today, was last I heard.
    Elon did not sell any cyrpto onto the market, none from Tesla accounts anyway.

Bitcoin dropped over 10% today and the overall market lost.
    Bitcoin ht low of approx $46K and currently sits approx $49K
    Ether had a big loose, relatively speaking. Started the day @ approx $3.6K and currently sits @ approx $4.7K which is about a 9.6% loose in one day... that is a huge difference in a day of trading with Ether.
    Bitcoin on the other hand sees this sorta volatility as per norm, almost
    I think Tesla dealt mainly in Etherium and Ether cyrpto coin, as apposed to bitcoin crypto

more to come ....
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-13-2021 at 10:10 PM.
    - Frank Zappa

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast