Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Fire From Within

"Shall we begin?"

The cold open was awesome, but was clued by an attendee at the premiere on the uk telegraph. It's only fantasy TV, but is Arya on a bad path? She can become anyone she needs to be... not just the face, but the same body type and height, but at the same time, why wouldn't she change into someone else while traveling by herself on her mission? Is Ed Sheeran in danger? LOL!

The Citadel montage of brown making brown was hilarious. Here's a good theory... Shirleen Baratheon's greyscale was miraculously stopped, but where has she lived for most of her life? Where did Sam find out where there was lots of Dragonglass? Where is Jorah at the present? Hmmmm.

TV Addicted
    regarding "Where did Sam find out where there was lots of Dragonglass?"
    didn't i see him sneak the keys to the forbidden books and take a bunch of books home with him and with his wife present he discovers the location of the dragonglass in one of the books? and discussed it with her and said omg i need to tell Jon asap?

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by Sandiver View Post
    regarding "Where did Sam find out where there was lots of Dragonglass?"
    didn't i see him sneak the keys to the forbidden books and take a bunch of books home with him and with his wife present he discovers the location of the dragonglass in one of the books? and discussed it with her and said omg i need to tell Jon asap?
    Yes, and remember that Stannis told Sam that there was lots of it around there too.

TV Addicted
    interesting i did a google search and found a youtube vid from last night and the comments section of the vid is filled with cometary regarding this topic here are a few snippets:

Stannis told him that they had Dragonglass. He never said that it was alot. Watch the episode again. Stannis just said it like they had some Dragonglass lying around, Sam probably just forgot about it because Dragonstone is far away and he wants to find out how to get alot of Dragonglass
    Jon Snow9360 Lord3 hours ago
    He found out where the Glass is in Dragonstone. Now he has a map !! That was what he found. Before that he has no Idea where it is on Dragonstone.
    Badjoke Maker3 hours ago (edited)
    Not what he said in this scene. "Stannis told me about it... but I didn't think.... It's important!" If you know it's there send people to look for it. Dragonstone was abandoned for years it seems.
    Jon Snow9360 Lord2 hours ago
    Why he should believe that is Dragonglass there. And without a Map it dont was Important. Sam has no Idea how much Dragonglass there is. He have no Idea where it was and he find other Ways in this Time to kill White Walkers.
    Sol Carvalho1 hour ago
    Badjoke Maker are you a idiot??? stannis said there is dragronglass in dragontstone but no where or how many and sam discover is not in the castle but in a mine a a lot of it.
    Pmawghrckque18 hours ago
    Did they really need to add a diarrhea montage to this episode??

TV Addicted
    I plead with this site to NOT post spoilers to this HBO show. it is reported that HBO has been hacked and the hackers will be sharing spoilers on upcoming game of thrones.
    i prefer to wait thank you.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandiver View Post
    I plead with this site to NOT post spoilers to this HBO show. it is reported that HBO has been hacked and the hackers will be sharing spoilers on upcoming game of thrones.
    i prefer to wait thank you.
    we will keep an eye on that and not let it happen.
    Laser, Dara and all the gang will help, I am sure

thnx Sandiver
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Fire From Within

Darn it... I like spoilers. There was one youtube out there yesterday that was almost word for word in detail, so I stopped watching it after about a minute, and found out later that it was pulled for copyright infringement. It seems like the security is weakest in the latin america providers.

[spoiler]test[/spoiler]

Pinball Wizard
    I love spoilers too.....okay I will hold the spoilers......

Fire From Within

You can guess a lot with the trailers. We know that Dany is pissed at Tyrion, so she'll take Olena's advice to be a Dragon. We just don't know which episode that will happen, but we did see Dany on Drogon in the trailer, and I doubt she's just doing reconnaissance.

Fire From Within

"Spoils of War" is now out in the wild, via a leak from "Star India PVT LTD"... watching it now via Kodi, Covenant! Watching it now!

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast