Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Pinball Wizard
    Come on Dara, I just had breakfast...LOL!!Yep I just threw up a little

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Lol... wasn't the female Gollum enough?
    Yeah that was messed up! Some things you cant unsee!
    My software has no bugs it develops random features.

Pinball Wizard
    "Game of Thrones" (GOT) Season 6 episode 3 airs May 8, Sunday. The upcoming segment is titled "Oathbreaker" and it will continue to explore Bran Stark's storyline. At the same time, fans will learn more about Deanerys' future. Here are the detailed spoilers for the next chapter of the HBO series. Read on to find out what happen next. Meanwhile, Jason Mamoa, the actor who plays the role of Khal Drogo, may have teased the return of his character in Season 6.
    Like Us on Facebook

[Spoiler alert! This article contains spoilers for "Game of Thrones" (GOT) Season 6 episode 3 "Oathbreaker." Do not read further if you don't wish to know more about it.]

In episode 2 "Home" (yet to be aired), Bran Stark makes his first "Game of Thrones" (GOT) Season 6 appearance. Meanwhile, Max von Sydow will debut as Three-Eyed Raven, who will be training Stark. Tommen's plans for Cersei will be revealed. And Ramsay will continue to search for Sansa, who is looking for Arya.

Recently, the network released a synopsis for "Game of Thrones" (GOT) Season 6 episode 3 "Oathbreaker." According to the spoilers (via Spoiler TV), Daenerys will learn what her future holds in the new Vaes Dothrak settlement, where she met Khal Moro.

The show continues to delve deeper into Bran's storyline. This week, fans will find out more about the Eddard and Catelyn Stark's second son. He will reportedly meet his past in "Game of Thrones" (GOT) Season 6 episode 3.

Elsewhere, Tommen comes face to face with the leader of the Sparrows, High Sparrow. What follows after, remains to be seen. At the same time, Arya's whereabouts will be revealed. She will be seen training to be No One.

In addition, Varys will discover answers to her questions and Ramsay will receives an unanticipated gift.

Note: A promo video for "Game of Thrones" Season 6 episode 3 "Oathbreaker" is expected to be out soon. The trailer will be made available as soon as it is unveiled. Stay tuned.

Meanwhile, titles for episode 4 & 5 are out. According to Express UK, the fourth segment is titled "Book of the Stranger," referring to The Stranger, who is a god of Westeros. He makes an appearance when a character will meet his end.

Episode 5 is titled "The Door," which is speculated to be referring to the Moon Door at The Eyrie or the door Arya waits outside at The House of Black and White.

In other news, rumours about the return of Khal Drogo is making the rounds. Recently, Mamoa posted a series of screenshots from the latest "Game of Thrones" (GOT) Season 6 episode on his Instagram account. The photos are from Deanerys first encounter with the Khal Moro.

The first photo is captioned: "My baby holding it down @emilia_clarke #danyanddrogo Greatest show in the world. So happy for all my friends. Miss u see u soon."

The second caption that reads, "That's right baby you tell him

Pinball Wizard
    John Snow is alive!!!

Pinball Wizard
    Maisie Williams says a long-lost character is returning to 'Game of Thrones'

If you were asked to name all the Stark children, your mind would likely go straight to Arya, Sansa and Bran.

You'd probably think of the show's much-loved bastard Jon Snow, too, and you may even fondly remember the bearded eldest son Robb (you know, the one that met an abrupt end at the infamous Red Wedding).

You might not immediately think of Rickon, though.

To be fair, the youngest Stark child has been totally absent from the show since the third season, when he was last seen splitting off from Bran with his direwolf Shaggydog and his wildling guardian Osha.

During a BBC Radio 1 interview with Nick Grimshaw on Thursday morning, though, Maisie Williams (a.k.a. Arya) revealed some good news — Rickon is set to make a comeback in Season 6.

"Ye-es," she replied tentatively when a caller asked whether or not we'll be hearing from Rickon this season. "Yes. Maybe."

Shortly after, Williams gave a more definitive response: "Yes, we will indeed... Oh no, I'm literally going to get off the air and someone's going to email me!"
    So where the hell is Rickon, anyway?

The youngest Stark was last seen in season three episode nine, in the company of Bran and co.

"You and Osha and Shaggydog head for the Last Hearth," says Bran in the scene. "The Umbers are our bannermen. They'll protect you."

Rickon, Osha and Shaggydog haven't been seen since — although there have been theories that a scene from the recent episode three preview could have bad consequences for Bran's little brother

Could Ramsay's "gift" referred to in this promo be a captive Rickon?

Well, unless Rickon's storyline has been altered for the TV show quiet drastically, this is unlikely. In A Dance with Dragons, Davos Seaworth's storyline finishes with the Onion Knight setting out to track down Rickon — and although his location isn't explicitly specified, it's heavily implied that the young Stark is hiding out on Skagos (an island full of cannibals that lies off the coast of Westeros, to the East of the Wall).

Either way, it's likely he won't be having an easy time of it when he does reappear.

Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=y685gVGRQ98
    Last edited by Kimbo; 05-05-2016 at 05:20 PM.

Nice cant wait to see what they do

Pinball Wizard
    R.I.P. Shaggydog

Fire From Within

Some protection...

I forgot how they killed that dog!

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by wickedjoker View Post
    I forgot how they killed that dog!
    I don't think it was shown.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast