Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Pinball Wizard
    I wouldn't blame you, she has the goth thing down
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    Yea.i can't wait to see the dragon lady....i think i have a crush on her.......at least that's what my wife says
    Last edited by Kimbo; 09-29-2015 at 08:00 PM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    what dragon lady ?
    You mean the Sorceress or the Mother of Dragons ?
    They both are hot
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Pinball Wizard
    Is Melisandre Red Priestess of the Lord of Light!! But the mother of Dragons is hot too!!

Pinball Wizard
    Is Stannis Baratheon Still Alive? Game Of Thrones Character’s Fate Resolved In New Book

Ever since Kit Harington’s Jon Snow met a shocking and miserable end in the finale of last season’s Game Of Thrones, fans have been speculating that the moralistic Night’s Watchman makes some kind of miraculous return from the dead next series.

And even more optimistic viewers have been hoping that self-declared King Stannis Baratheon (Stephen Dillane) wasn’t really killed in the snowy woods of the north by a vengeful Brienne Of Tarth.

Judging by Stannis’s final scenes, their confidence isn’t altogether unfounded. Sitting dazed and defeated against a tree, Stannis told Brienne to “do your duty.” Viewers then saw her swing her sword before the scene was cut to Ramsay Snow polishing off a few of Stannis’s soldiers nearby.

With no shot of the dead Stannis or Brienne’s bloody sword, plus Thrones author George R.R. Martin announcing Stannis was still alive in his book version, some viewers remained unconvinced by the oldest Baratheon brother’s demise.

However a new book - Game of Thrones: The Noble House of Westeros Seasons 1-5 - has now dashed any remaining hopes of a Stannis resurrection.

The book, released on December 8, confirms Stannis’s death in a single concluding paragraph which says: “Stannis was killed outside of Winterfell by Brienne of Tarth, who wished to avenge Renly’s death.”

And the final nail in his coffin comes with Brienne’s paragraph which reads: “Brienne killed Stannis.”

The news should be no surprise to Thrones fans keeping an eagle eye on the show’s Twitter account.

Back in June, Game Of Thrones posted the latest piece of artwork commissioned as “the official episode-by-episode guide to the most iconic deaths in the realm.” The picture by Robert Ball was described as a “tableau focused on the end of the legitimate Baratheon blood line.”

And then there was the director of season five’s final episode, David Nutter, who explained the reasoning behind not showing the finer details of Stannis’s gory end.

“It would have been gratuitous,” he said. “You really got a sense that Stannis had nothing else to live for. Brienne’s lifelong mission had come to an end. It’s a situation in which Stannis was ready to die and prepared to die.”

However, interestingly there was no tableau commissioned to mark the death of Jon Snow, which has given fresh hope to those hoping for the character’s return in the sixth season, which is slated to air next spring.

But the new book might have a different view, saying about Snow: “For that he was murdered at Castle Black by his own men, including Alliser Thorne and Olly.”

Probation
    Please tell me that this is true!

"British actress Melanie Liburd (CSI, Runaway Island) has been cast as another Red Priestess from the same holy order as Carice van Houten's Melisandre.

The casting lends credence to previous reports on an allegedly leaked script from the show, which featured a scene where a new servant of the Red God met with Tyrion and Varys in Mereen, saying that Daenerys Targaryen is the Lord of Light's chosen saviour, i.e. confirming what we knew all along.

Varys wryly points out the poor track record of Melisandre's candidate for 'The Prince Who Was Promised', Stannis Baratheon, who director David Nutter confirmed is definitely and totally dead. As much as we can trust anyone to be level with us about these things."

Pinball Wizard
    Looks to be an exciting season coming up!!

Pinball Wizard
    Game Of Thrones Season 6 Spoilers: The Fate Of House Stark Depends On Rickon

The Stark line has been thinned considerably since Game of Thrones began. Ned’s dead, Robb’s dead, Arya has run off to be an assassin and won’t ever be a normal noble lady, and Bran is turning into a tree. Only Sansa and Rickon still have a role to play in the high politics of Westeros. And Sansa is following her own path down the game of thrones. Will Rickon, long missing, end up as Lord of Winterfell? Most certainly. More importantly: Will he end up as King in the North?

The ties that bind Westeros have frayed since the end of the Targaryen dynasty, and even more since the War of the Five Kings. What was once an empire may break into competing kingdoms, and Cersei Lannister certainly isn’t going to stop them (although Daenerys and Aegon might). The North, freshly subdued after its greatest rebellion, would not seem a likely place for rebellion to break out again.

Rickon Stark is now, by rights, the Lord of Winterfell, as the eldest living male heir to Ned Stark who isn’t turning into a tree. He’s missing now, of course, but King Stannis has sent Davos Seaworth to track him down and bring him back from Skagos, where he’s probably become even more ferocious than he already was as a young boy.

When he’s back, will the North rally to him and rise in rebellion again? Sure, maybe, depending on whether King Stannis wins the Battle of Winterfell and tosses out the Boltons (UPDATE: In the books, that is. In the show, Stannis is toast and Rickon will have a harder road). There must always be a Stark in Winterfell, after all. But look farther to the future. The Lannisters aren’t long for the Iron Throne; that much is obvious. One of the Targaryens is going to take it sooner or later, and then they’ll need the support of the North in the real War, the one against the Others.

For that war, they’ll need a Stark. And Rickon Stark can rally the North better than anyone else alive—although Sansa could be a great help too, if she’s still around. By the time of the war against the Others, Rickon’s role as Lord of Winterfell seems assured—the Targaryens don’t care about the politics of the Boltons and the Red Wedding or the War of the Five Kings. They’ll restore the status quo as best they can to enforce a quick peace on the land. And then they’ll move north (let’s hope—otherwise the land will fall into eternal darkness).

But what happens after the war with the Others? Rickon has already been the fiercest of the Starks, and a few years in a barbarian wilderness will have made him even more so. He is going to be like the Kings of Winter of old—fierce, imposing, terrifying. And that’s just what he’ll need to be to rebuild a North that will be ravaged worse than any other kingdom by the Others… a land filled with blood and death, not to mention wildlings and foreign soldiers and probably a dead dragon or two. It’s not hard to imagine him becoming a new King in the North, a new King of Winter, after it all ends, from Winterfell’s stony seat.

But that’s a long way away yet, and a lot could change, and George R. R. Martin loves surprises. But let’s keep our eye on Rickon Stark—of all the Starks, he’s done the least yet, and that suggests he still has some role to play.

Pinball Wizard
    Season 6 trailer just out

Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxI8aPISq8I

Pinball Wizard
    'Game Of Thrones' Actor Basically Confirms The Hound Is Back

Hide your chicken, people. The Hound is coming back to "Game of Thrones."

The last time we saw the poultry-enthusiast and Arya's former partner in crime, we assumed the worst. He appeared mortally wounded and begged Arya for death, but she was all like, "Nah," and left him to suffer until he finally was crossed off her list.

Well, scratch that plan.

While appearing on BBC Radio 5, actor Ian McShane basically confirmed his character is bringing the Hound back.

When asked about the show, McShane said, "The character is like a former warrior who has renounced violence and now leads this peace cult around wherever they are."

Ok, so McShane pretty much revealed he's playing the Elder Brother, a peace keeper who many book readers actually suspect nurses the Hound back to life, but it wasn't really confirmed. Well, it wasn't until McShane continued ...

"But also I have nursed a loved character, a much loved character, back to life, and it reintroduces, I won't say him or her," said McShane before revealing it's a him. "But it's a character that's much loved who everybody thinks has died, and he's not dead," he said.

At this point, it's clear McShane is reviving the Hound, but just in case you weren't totally convinced, he had the host of the show guess who it was.

"It can only be the Hound or Jon Snow," she replied.

"I'll leave you with that one. I think you might've guessed which one it is. If it's not the latter, it might be the former," he said laughing.

So much for no more leaks, right, HBO?

Oh, well. THE HOUND IS BACK!!!

I would rather have snow back sigh -_-
    My software has no bugs it develops random features.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast