Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OMG I watched this last night how will I live? Snow cant be really dead I think he will be saved by Melisandre the red witch or some other mystical force then there's gonna be hell to pay. The last two episodes where by far the best of the series just my humble opinion. Oh and Jamie's daughter dying not gonna be good for him next season I think he is next to go. So much happened I may have to watch it again the Dothrakis coming back should be interesting next season after all she is their Kalisi. Ok brain overload I'm going to stop otherwise I could go on for pages.
    My software has no bugs it develops random features.

Pinball Wizard
    I;m with you Wicked, I thought Jon Snow was so much to g.o.t. storyline, they spend so much time about him. Hell last season was a pretty much about Jon Snow to just kill him like that. They are spending a lot publicity verifying that he is dead...so I don't think he is. Maybe he will come back in a different body!! too much to have to wait a year to find out ,,,,SUCKS..LOL

How do I get the watermarked version of next season? Just kidding or am I?
    My software has no bugs it develops random features.

Pinball Wizard
    I know, they will start shooting next season in a month or two, hopefully something will leak out

Pinball Wizard
    Will Jon Snow be on the next season? watch this video and it might have hints of what is to come:

Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=389&v=Rjkiscr4R4c

Pinball Wizard
    If you do not want to know don't read below!!

That Jon Snow photo may reveal a huge "Game of Thrones" Season 6 spoiler.

All of Westeros rejoiced Friday when a sighting of Jon Snow on the "Game of Thrones" set hit the web. It now appears actor Kit Harington is for sure making a comeback in Season 6, after "dying" in the Season 5 finale. Though whether he's alive or undead remains to be seen.

There may be one huge thing you missed in all your excitement, though:

Jon Snow isn't wearing black.

Going to The Wall is called "taking the black" for a reason. They wear black. Though blurry, the photo seems to show Kit Harington wearing brown, possibly indicating that his days as a member of the Night's Watch could be over.

This would be a huge revelation, especially since the Night's Watch oath is for life. (Of course, coming back from the dead may nullify that.) But Snow's new clothes may reveal an even bigger spoiler.

He might not be wearing just any brown outfit... (picture of his Brother wearing the same outfit)

Yup. Jon Snow might be the new King in the North.

Dressing Snow in an outfit that looks like Robb Stark's is most likely intentional, as the show has knowingly dressed another character in Robb's clothes before. Harington's garb is also reminiscent Ned Stark's old outfits, as Reddit user Whooptell points out. Ned, though not King in the North like Robb, was a former Warden of the North. Either way, it appears the now "alive" Snow is taking on an important role.

Even before the picture hit the Internet, there were already rumors Harington returned to film big battle scenes involving Stark bannermen the Umbers, the Boltons, wildlings and others. And we already know that the truth about Snow's parentage, and his possible royal heritage, will most likely be revealed in Season 6.

So does all this mean Snow takes on the role of King in the North? Is he actually wearing Robb Stark's old outfit? Will he still guard the realms of men from the White Walkers?

Pinball Wizard
    The Spanish fan site Los Siete Reinos (translated by Watchers on the Wall) has an extensive report of filming at the Castillo de Zafra in Guadalajara, Spain—heavily rumored to be standing in as the Tower of Joy, the tower Ned Stark’s sister Lyanna Stark was kept by Rhaegar Targaryen before her death (and oft speculated to be the site where Lyanna potentially gave birth to Jon Snow).

Although recent speculation pegged scenes shot at the Castillo to be a flashback in the vein of the “young Cersei” sequence in season five, Los Siete Reinos reported that Isaac Hempstead-Wright, who plays Bran Stark, was spotted filming at the location, leading to speculation that any potential scenes there are in fact visions seen by the young man—and if they are visions, they must have deep ties to the Stark family. Two unidentified actresses have been spotted at the location as well, with speculation putting one of them as Lyanna Stark.

Meanwhile, new details on the humongous battle being filmed at Saintfield, Northern Ireland (where Kit Harington is currently filming) have gotten out to Watchers on the Wall. An image of Northern Soldiers leaked onto the web features banners for men from House Stark, House Mormont, and another House speculated to be House Hornwood from the books. According to Watchers, the battle is apparently being filmed for the ninth episode of season six, and is one of, if not the largest battle ever filmed for the show—dubbed “The Battle of the Six Armies” by production staff.

Well I think we all know that the Dragon Lady has some powers and will bring Snow back to life..................

Pinball Wizard
    The waiting kills me Floder.....LOL

Yea.i can't wait to see the dragon lady....i think i have a crush on her.......at least that's what my wife says

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast