Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Pinball Wizard
    I hope she dies the most painful death for sure!!

Fire From Within

Man, Laser, you need to put some rows to allow someone looking casually to not get spoiled. I stopped reading as soon as I saw "dragon", lol, so I wasn't totally spoiled, but was going to try to find the leaked episode.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    They could have picked another character to walk up to the gates at King's Landing at the end there... It seemed to take forever.
    It might have just me and the intensity of it all , but....
    Terean walks too slow.. see it is cause he has short legs !

It's not over yet thou. We have one more dragon and the Dragon Mother is pissed big time !
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

we have Arya and the Hound too
    Them two have unfinished business to take care of ... which I can guess.
    The Evil Queen must be on Arya's list, prolly the only one still left on her list
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

One thing I noticed thou is that Dragon Mother is not very good battle tactition .
    When they were face to face and she was diving bombing that Iron fleet (just after the other dragon went down), well the dragon should have belched out some flame to combat them arrow bolts, they are mostly made of wood afterall and regardless the furnace belch coming from the dragon would have stopped them bolts (we seen what their dragons breath can do in the fight with the dead)... She also had the fight in the dragons grasp, just light up the furnace for chits sake !
    But no... she retreated. And even then, why not come back and in from a high fly attach at the back of the fleet... burn em all !!
    Damn!

Gonna need a re-group !
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-06-2019 at 05:02 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

in the end Jamie will kill his sister.
    The Hound and Arya will take care of that un-dead guard (I think he is the Mountain) Prolly the Hound's brother somewhere all the lines.
    Jon Snow will be king, but his love the Dragon Mother, will die with her last dragon.

Sasha will be warden of the North... first for a woman and she will marry Terean (again) the short guy and have kids with blood from frigging everywhere !
    Except insentious blood, cause that monarchy will be dead... Except Jamie, he prolly will ride his horse till he falls in the arms of that tall woman knight gal and live happily ever after
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-06-2019 at 05:54 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

Pinball Wizard
    My goodness, is hard to believe that she would not rest her troops and regroup. Seems like the Evil Queen is playing chess and the mother of dragons is playing a racing game. Jon Snow keeps coming out like a wimp with his attitude, two more episodes left and i dont think we will like the end at all.

TV Addicted
    this scene actually has a cup of Starbucks coffee on the table .........................

Pinball Wizard
    LOL....well i guess there is a Starbucks in Winterfell

Pinball Wizard
    Leaks and more leaks -

DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW

The grand finale to Game of Thrones Season 8 may have already been revealed via a Reddit post that has since been deleted — but we have all of the information preserved. Whether or not it turns out to be true, this could be the greatest possible ending for the series, and it would involve Jon Snow winning the throne but abdicating it to venture North instead.

We can’t confirm if these details are true until the episodes air, but beware of huge potential Game of Thrones Season 8 spoilers.

A lengthy post on the r/gottheories subreddit Tuesday morning was swiftly banned by moderators “due to multiple reports that it is likely from a leak.” Redditor u/mrfreezenightking, who denied those accusations, listed a series of incredibly detailed and wildly entertaining bullet points from Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 5 with a few hints at the series’ grand finale in Episode 6.

The theory/leak goes like this:

Arya, the Hound, and Jaime Lannister all infiltrate King’s Landing through the sewers in Episode 5, and Jaime is imprisoned in the Red Keep.

Subscribe for free to Multiverse and get Game of Thrones coverage delivered to your inbox the night the episode airs.

At Dragonstone, Varys feeds into Daenerys’ paranoia, but she realizes his plans to betray her. She puts Varys and Tyrion on trial, leading to Varys being burned alive while Tyrion is spared. Dany also learns that it was Sansa who revealed Jon’s identity, setting up their conflict in Episode 6.

During the Battle of King’s Landing, Yara Greyjoy’s fleet joins in the fight. Together with Dany riding Drogon, they’re able to surprise and kill Euron. As soon as Euron dies, the Golden Company breaks contract. (Historically, we’ve seen they always choose the winning sides because they’re good investments.)

At this, Cersei panics and frees Jaime, retreating into the queen’s chambers with him and the Mountain. As characters like Jon, Grey Worm, and Davos rush through King’s Landing to the castle, Qyburn tries using wildfire to “burn them all.” Jaime stabs Cersei in the stomach to kill her, echoing Talisa Stark’s murder at the Red Wedding, and he pulls off his face to reveal it was Arya. The Hound bursts in to fight the Mountain, thus fulfilling Cleganebowl.
    Daenerys becomes a “Mad Queen” and burns down hundreds of civilians and soldiers, along with the Red Keep. The Hound overcomes his fear of fire to save a wounded Arya. Afterwards, everyone is then convinced Daenerys is unfit to rule.

All of this sets up the final episode, where Dany accuses Bran Stark, Samwell Tarly, and Sansa Stark of treason, forcing Jon Snow to reluctantly proclaim himself Aegon Targaryen and the real heir to the throne. He’d then have to kill Dany and Drogon himself before relinquishing the throne to characters like Sansa, Tyrion, Gendry, etc

The final note of the series would be Jon reuniting with Ghost at the Wall while Bran uses magic to rebuild the hole in the Wall

Then, as Jon searches for Tormund even further north, he finds dismembered Wildling bodies arranged in the White Walker spiral.
    Is this little more than exhaustive fan fiction? Maybe. But maybe not.

Showrunners D.B. Weiss and David Benioff have previously compared the Game of Thrones ending to that of The Sopranos, which ended on an unsettling and abrupt cut to black with no definitive closure at all. If Game of Thrones ended on so much death and misery only for Jon to discover signs that White Walkers still exist north of the Wall, then it would feel like every heroic act these past eight seasons was for nothing.

In a way, doesn’t that feel like the best possible ending?

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast