Register
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Pinball Wizard
    they have enought material for 2 more seasons rushed into 7 episodes this year.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by Laser View Post
    they have enought material for 2 more seasons rushed into 7 episodes this year.
    Dan and Dave are in a race with George Martin on who will finish the story first! I think the real reason is because HBO was promised a finished product in a certain number of broadcast hours, and Dan and Dave are itching to get on with a different project. Damn, those ravens must have afterburners, and those ships have hydrofoils when off camera. You see, Westeros is actually a world in the Disney World sense. Think tunnels and hyperloop under ground, and the characters are animitronic... shut down while in transit.

TV Addicted
    i am going to miss this story. OK my question is how do you kill a turned dragon? as was suggested in last nights explanation on why the dead walkers died when the white walker died, i think perhaps you don't try to kill a dead dragon but instead kill the white walker who created him.

Fire From Within

I think you kill a turned dragon the way that the turned bear was killed... dragon glass or Valyrian steel. I guess you can kill the Night King, but that will kill every one of the Others. We still don't know if Viserion breaths "ice fire" yet, or what ever powers he might have. I'm not even sure if he actually will grow, as dead things don't really need food (at least in Westeros).

I liked this episode a lot, but mostly because it was visually spectacular and had some great dialog (Sandor and Tormund was the best) but the premise was way too stupid to even carry out... even by "this Jon Snow" who is on a death wish. So Dany loses her 'child' just so that she could believe in the threat and get a wight in front of Cercei, who probably doesn't care either, and is probably lying about being pregnant as well.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    I think you kill a turned dragon the way that the turned bear was killed... dragon glass or Valyrian steel. I guess you can kill the Night King, but that will kill every one of the Others. We still don't know if Viserion breaths "ice fire" yet, or what ever powers he might have. I'm not even sure if he actually will grow, as dead things don't really need food (at least in Westeros).

I liked this episode a lot, but mostly because it was visually spectacular and had some great dialog (Sandor and Tormund was the best) but the premise was way too stupid to even carry out... even by "this Jon Snow" who is on a death wish. So Dany loses her 'child' just so that she could believe in the threat and get a wight in front of Cercei, who probably doesn't care either, and is probably lying about being pregnant as well.
    i thought of that, Jon or Dany on the back of a dragon with a spear of dragon glass spearing Viserion it would make a great cinematic event but i think somebody is going to sneak up on the Night King and kill him. Hmmm i wonder do we know anybody good at sneaking up and good with a knife?

TV Addicted
    after reading this i am ready for Sunday

Bend the Knee, HBO: Everything We Demand From the Game of Thrones Season Finale

HTML Code:
    https://www.wired.com/story/game-of-thrones-finale-predictions/
    Last edited by Sandiver; 08-25-2017 at 12:54 PM.

get active
    It appears the walking dead are expanding to newer and higher adventures with the advent of the flying dead. Dragons aside, I preferred the older episodes which relied less on computer graphics and the dead.

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandiver View Post
    i am going to miss this story. OK my question is how do you kill a turned dragon? as was suggested in last nights explanation on why the dead walkers died when the white walker died, i think perhaps you don't try to kill a dead dragon but instead kill the white walker who created him.
    Dragon glass weapons were made to kill white walkers or the living dead and I would assume an appropriate weapon could be fashioned to kill the flying dead as well.

Fire From Within

What if it's as simple as a valyrian steel arrowhead to the eye? I think this episode will be full of "you knew it would happen, but didn't know how" reveals... so no real big surprises.

TV Addicted
    a zombie dragon that doesn't spew fire but blue freezing cold ice? remember this is fire and ice maybe the fire breathing dragons will burn him not much drama in that.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast