Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Pinball Wizard
    One of the best episodes ever, we have been waiting to see the dragon used in war and also Danyris and Jon Snow getting closer together. Extemely sad that it is coming to an end soon!!
    Last edited by Kimbo; 08-07-2017 at 11:23 PM.

TV Addicted
    I'm gonna watch it again today on Pacific Time it's on HBO2 at 5:30 pm. the covenant addon still has the leaked crappy resolution.

TV Addicted
    great show last night. i learned some stuff, jon is a targaryen and it makes sense that the dragon took a liking to him. i don't want to say more in case you haven't seen this episode yet.

Pinball Wizard
    I wish the wife would look at me as Danerys looks at Jon Snow

Fire From Within

Warning.... do not visit Twitter or Youtube. Spoilers are all over the place. Episode 6 was accidentally shown on Movistar (Spain), and was ripped and is now in the wild. I just watched it (Kodi>Covenant), it was almost like watching a 'cam' capture, audio was substandard, but understandible. Video is not all that great either.

I won't spoil it, but there are some very memorable scenes, and I won't get into it. If you are 'emo', you will be a mess at the end.

Pinball Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Warning.... do not visit Twitter or Youtube. Spoilers are all over the place. Episode 6 was accidentally shown on Movistar (Spain), and was ripped and is now in the wild. I just watched it (Kodi>Covenant), it was almost like watching a 'cam' capture, audio was substandard, but understandible. Video is not all that great either.

I won't spoil it, but there are some very memorable scenes, and I won't get into it. If you are 'emo', you will be a mess at the end.
    LOL....So good

Fire From Within

Apparently, HBO Nordic also broadcast, and someone was able to rip in 1080p. Give that a day or so to propagate to the normal places, but I did see some video tags in Covenant for them, though are in high demand and may not play immediately.

Another thing, the script leaks so far have been extremely accurate. I had a good idea what was going to happen in this episode beyond the wall, but managed to dodge many major surprises. I haven't read the episode 7 leaks, so unless there is another episode leak, I might be 11 days before the next episode... its going to be tough to be spoiler free!

Edit: I've been able to watch it in high quality (720p), so much better...
    Last edited by dara; 08-17-2017 at 01:57 AM.

Pinball Wizard
    They caused all these leaks, almost a year in between each season...people get restless and they eat every little info that comes out. It is hard not to look and see that this entire season was compromised.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post

i will take that as i will be in a sad mess at the end don't tell me i will wait,
    thanks for the heads up.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandiver View Post
    i will take that as i will be in a sad mess at the end don't tell me i will wait,
    thanks for the heads up.
    OK i couldn't wait to find out the mess so i found a listing of who dies with some commentary at least now i will be able to enjoy the show without assuming the worse.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast